As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kansas City Pre-PAX Meetup!

MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
edited September 2014 in PAX South
Hello again Kansas City friends! I wanted to gauge if anyone would be interested in a meetup this year (the last one we had was Pre-PAX East '12).

Last time we went to a restaurant, but I was thinking about ordering food to Tabletop (or another Gaming store with a LARGE area to play games). Thoughts?

This would likely end up on the Tuesday/Wednesday prior to PAX, to accommodate the Pre-PAX Dinner and Bar Crawl on Thursday night in San Antonio.

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
MASeffect on

• Options
    scarfinoscarfino twitch.tv/scarfino Kansas City, MORegistered User new member
    i'm in KC and am on the fence about attending south. I'm leaning towards all 3 days though.

• Options
    MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    Do it!!!

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • Options
    JoeSauceJoeSauce KansasRegistered User regular
    My friends and I are from Kansas and are going but we are in the SW corner... haha.

3HeJgC7.png
  • Options
    Lnrt87Lnrt87 KansasRegistered User regular
    JoeSauce wrote: »
    My friends and I are from Kansas and are going but we are in the SW corner... haha.

Where abouts? I'm from Sublette

• Options
    JoeSauceJoeSauce KansasRegistered User regular
    Garden city man. Will be taking 83 most of the way Wednesday night!

3HeJgC7.png
  • Options
    BanannerBananner Registered User regular
    Ugh jealous. Oklahoma is so not as advanced as you :(