As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Threads not Marked Read

captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
When I go into threads, they're not being counted as read and turned back into manila folders from red ones. I noticed this on another board as well. Is this a problem with me or my cookies somehow? I've deleted them once, still happens.

captaink on

• Options
    SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    This happens to me on this forum from time to time as well. Not having any problems with it right now though.

EDIT: I just got a "No post mode specified" error when entering this reply.

Sixfortyfive on
    poasting something foolishly foolish.
  • Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I have this problem all the time on one computer, and not on another. I think I'm running different versions of FireFox on the two (don't remember for sure, but I suspect the one that is working fine is newer), so I figured that was the problem, I just haven't gotten around to updating the older one. I just read what I want and then manually mark the forum read instead.

Maybe check whether there's a newer version of your browser available?

Nerissa on
  • Options
    stigweardstigweard Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    This happens to me after firefox has been open more than 4 days give or take. I just close and restart it and everything is fine again.

stigweard on