As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PANIC HELP!! TICKETS MIGHT NOW GET HERE IN TIME

gooboy1993gooboy1993 Registered User new member
OK so I guess this is sort of my fault. I originally ordered my tickets and had them mailed to my apartment in Florida. Emergency family time made me fly to CT and I had to reschedule my flights so I'll be leaving from CT to TX directly. My roommate mailed my tickets using priority mail via USPS and its currently in CATANO, PUERTO RICO!!

I'm afraid it might not get here and I see there are still some tickets avail for Friday and Sunday. If I were to order the tickets now, how will I get the new tickets?

incase you guys want my tracking number: 9114999944238466958321

• Options
    zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    gooboy1993 wrote: »
    OK so I guess this is sort of my fault. I originally ordered my tickets and had them mailed to my apartment in Florida. Emergency family time made me fly to CT and I had to reschedule my flights so I'll be leaving from CT to TX directly. My roommate mailed my tickets using priority mail via USPS and its currently in CATANO, PUERTO RICO!!

I'm afraid it might not get here and I see there are still some tickets avail for Friday and Sunday. If I were to order the tickets now, how will I get the new tickets?

incase you guys want my tracking number: 9114999944238466958321
    Well, the default answer is to email pax_questions@paxsite.com, but since they actually did their part and delivered to your provided address and it's now in transit elsewhere beyond their doing, I think you might be out of luck on an "official help" end. If you order new tickets you can pick them up at will-call (pick up at the venue), and you'll probably need to scalp a Saturday badge. Hope this helps, I understand being frustrated with the situation but all hope is not lost!

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• Options
    gooboy1993gooboy1993 Registered User new member
    is will call somewhere else? Or is it at the convention center also?

• Options
    zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Yes will-call is pick up at the venue. They'll likely have a dedicated spot for will-call pickups very near the main entrance.

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• Options
    tacticalpinuptacticalpinup Registered User new member
    Email them and explain the situation. They are usually very understanding and helpful.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    please do not make threads in all caps for a one-person issue. We have threads for ticket issues, a general faq thread, a registration thread, etc. It sounds like this issue is as resolved as it's going to be though.

This discussion has been closed.