As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Markiplier schedule

sunnytxgalsunnytxgal Registered User new member
Hi, I am new to PAX . My son is a huge fan of Markiplier and would give anything to see him in person.
The schedule shows that he has only one panel on Friday at 1pm. Unfortunately, I cannot pull my son from school to make the panel.
Does anyone know if Markiplier will have a booth or a meet and greet opportunity later on Friday or Saturday/Sunday?
Any information would be greatly appreciated. My son would be do disappointed to miss an opportunity to meet his idol. Lol!

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    You might try asking in the PAX South forum
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/categories/pax-south

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tinwhiskerstinwhiskers Registered User regular
    sunnytxgal wrote: »
    Hi, I am new to PAX . My son is a huge fan of Markiplier and would give anything to see him in person.
    The schedule shows that he has only one panel on Friday at 1pm. Unfortunately, I cannot pull my son from school to make the panel.
    Does anyone know if Markiplier will have a booth or a meet and greet opportunity later on Friday or Saturday/Sunday?
    Any information would be greatly appreciated. My son would be do disappointed to miss an opportunity to meet his idol. Lol!

Sure you can, you can pull your kid from school for pretty much any reason you want. Just listen to a Stuff You X podcast or two on the way to and from and boom any learning lost is made up.

6ylyzxlir2dz.png
  • Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    sunnytxgal wrote: »

Sure you can, you can pull your kid from school for pretty much any reason you want. Just listen to a Stuff You X podcast or two on the way to and from and boom any learning lost is made up.

You can take your kid out of school for any reason, that doesn't mean the kid won't suffer some consequences for it. Depending on your local laws absences may only be excused for certain reasons and accumulating even excused absences beyond a certain number may result in automatically failing the school year. In the US that's going to be covered by state or local law so you probably shouldn't take generic advice on this topic from an internet forum.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088