As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX 2015 Steins - EXTRAS ON SALE

• ViciousEin02ViciousEin02 NYRegistered User regular
    Awesome! So since the price is 12 per and my buddies now want to increase the original number we can just order that amount?

Pax East 2015
    Assassins Ball 2015
    Pax East 2012 & 2013 Attendee

• LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    Ordered, thanks for everything you put into this!

My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    Paid through GoFundMe. Thanks for doing all this work. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • std73std73 Extra Life Guild President Weymouth, MARegistered User regular
    Paid/Ordered... Thanks for organizing this..

PAX-signature-20.png
  • Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Awesome! So since the price is 12 per and my buddies now want to increase the original number we can just order that amount?
    Order however many you want. There wasn't another price break that would a change in price, so after 108 each unit $12.

Le_Goat on
    While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Ordered and paid for! Look forward to trying these out, I mean they're approaching Oct'fest size. Great job running this btw!

• vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    I have several gaming buddies of mine who weren't in the forums (or if they are, they're lurking.. 'sup ELU!) that are picking some up, so I imagine you'll exceed even the previously high number :)

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    I'll be ordering as soon as certain moneys hit my bank account...and I escape the freezing embrace of winter weather training next week.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Xavier1216Xavier1216 Bagu is my name. Show my note to river man. Greater Boston AreaRegistered User regular
    Ordered my two, plus a little extra for transportation costs/wiggle room/overflow donation. Thanks for making this happen!

SMMB_Xavier1216_Large_zpscdweorm9.png
    PSN: PLD_Xavier | NNID: Xavier1216
    edited January 2015
    Thanks to all of you guys, both for your thanks and your participation. I'll be sending out order confirmations over the next couple of days. If you do not receive a confirmation or have any questions/concerns, send an email to pax.steins@gmail.com.

To those that received the confirmations already, I apologize for the grammatical error of not pluralizing "stein." It's chewing me up inside... Oh the agony!

Le_Goat on
  • eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Just ordered/paid for mine. Thanks for all your hard work on this @Le_Goat‌!

0j92muX.png
  • revengeancefulrevengeanceful Registered User regular
    Ordered and paid for 3! Thanks for setting this up @Le_Goat!

• ABBQABBQ BostonRegistered User regular
    A couple ordered ... plus a wee titch extra. You know, for the childrenz.

• scottyb1218scottyb1218 BostonRegistered User regular
    Ordered!! Thanks so much @Le_Goat!!

sig.php?id=222
  • KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    Ordered!

• GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
  • melzwaymelzway Registered User regular
    Just ordered mine. So cool! I won't be attending the pre-pax gaming night as I'll be staying at the airport. Have you firmed up the other times for pick-up?

edited January 2015
    In 48 hours of ordering, we're already half way to the minimum break-even point, which is pretty fantastic.
    melzway wrote: »
    Have you firmed up the other times for pick-up?
    The other meetup spots/times are yet to be decided on. I've been focusing on receiving and confirming orders lately. I plan to set aside time next week to scout some spots out. I will definitely post in here. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to hear them.

Le_Goat on
  • Zeroedge78Zeroedge78 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Awesome job setting this up sir! placed my order for two :)

• SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Order placed for one. Thanks Le_Goat!

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • ancienteternityancienteternity Registered User regular
    Just placed my order for 1. Thanks!

3HbAeAg.png

I'm ready for the next PAX already!
    4aij1eob2jpt.jpg
    So far, so good. I'll try to get the last couple of days worth of purchase confirmations out by the end of today. If you don't hear from me, it's because I'm working on my igloo for the encroaching Snowpocalypse. I lost power for a day during the last major snowstorm, and this one is supposed to be bigger so who knows.

Anywho, we need to get the purchases up to $1,300 by Friday night. So mount your favorite tauntaun and spread the word across the tundra. Bring one of these in case you get caught in the cold. I'll be drinking tea and hot chocolate on one of these; I actually don't own one, but one time I accidentally did a Reply-To-All to a company wide email asking for office supply orders where I requested one, which was both embarassing and pretty awesome at the same time.

• z silver1984z silver1984 Geek Dad Newport MaineRegistered User regular
    Just ordered two!

• Account4ThisAccount4This BostonRegistered User regular
    Ordered. Thank Le_goat!

• SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Just order 3 plus extra for the kids :)

Thanks for taking your time to put this together.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Just placed my order for one stein. Thanks again for doing this @Le_Goat. You're a good bobcat owner forumer

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • ViciousEin02ViciousEin02 NYRegistered User regular
    Just ordered 1 ty for putting this together. My friends going with me are ordering there own.

Pax East 2015
    Assassins Ball 2015
    Pax East 2012 & 2013 Attendee

Day 13: we're almost to the break even point. I only need 15 more steins sold to hit it.
    iiqmjaiwjq0l.jpg

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Finally got enough signal to order mine!

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    Is it too late to get in on this ? Only found the thread today and would be interested in a couple.

edited January 2015
    Jump in if you wish. It's not too late to order

EDIT: Just to clarify, the Intent to Purchase form from earlier was just to get a potential count so that I could determine the price structure in the end. From my calculations, once we hit 108 units, the change in all costs associated was so negligible that any increase in the total number of units would still yield $12 per stein. I ran the numbers up to 160 and this was found to be the case.

That being said, if anyone wants in on this (regardless of whether or not you have participated in any way up to this point), you may proceed to the GoFundMe page and place your order. I'll be extending the order taking until Sunday night. The order will be placed on Monday because doing business on a Saturday isn't as productive as a normal workday.

Le_Goat on
  • Marg0Marg0 Portland, MERegistered User regular
    Just got one, but I'm going to post the link to my local barcade.

Marg0 wrote: »
    Just got one, but I'm going to post the link to my local barcade.
    Sounds good. Just make sure your people understand that the orders are to be picked up at PAX East. The entire shipment is only able to be delivered to one address.

edited January 2015
    You people rock! We've hit the break even point! I've run the math on withdraws compared to "donation" amount on the GoFundMe and everything financial seems to be exactly where I expected it to be. As you can expect, this pleases me greatly.

As stated before, I will be ordering extras. These will be primarily for replacing any units that should meet an unfortunate Humpty Dumpty demise. Any remaining extras will be sold to anyone who's interested. I'm assuming there will be people at Pre-PAX Game Night that will be down for some Vikingness.

Seriously, people: you guys are fan-freaking-tastic. You've done your part, now I need to get these orders in on Monday and then work with the vendor on finalizing the art and other details. I will provide additional updates as I receive them.

Le_Goat on
    I will be closing the GoFundMe page on Sunday night.
    The page will still be live for anyone to visit, but donations will be turned off. The reason I'll be turning donations off is because I will be using the money to place the order. Once the order has been placed, I cannot make quantity changes. Sunday night totals will be final.

There will only be one run of these. If you want your tankard, you need to place the order before Sunday night.

I will be placing the order during the day on Monday.

• ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    For timing for pickup, when do you think you'll start setting up/distributing? I'd love to get mine ahead of the pre pax gaming craziness as it is often very busy w just gaming and cookie brigade activity.

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Just ordered a 4th!

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • TurQTurQ New York CityRegistered User regular
    Just ordered 2. These steins are pretty bad ass

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Couldn't find a way to edit my donation, so I just donated a second time as I need even more steins!

ishtra wrote: »
    For timing for pickup, when do you think you'll start setting up/distributing? I'd love to get mine ahead of the pre pax gaming craziness as it is often very busy w just gaming and cookie brigade activity.
    I know I said that last week I would be working on a schedule for pickups other than Pre-PAX Game Night, but we got hit with a blizzard and I spent most of the week catching up with things at work... so I never got around to that part.

Someone else from the Boston area got a hold of me for pre-PAX pickup and I don't mind that at all. If you will be in the Boston area (extended visit or live/work here) and would like to pick up your stein(s) prior to Pre-PAX Game Night, feel free to message me. We'll see what we can do. I can't really move all over the city to meet up with people, but anywhere in the Financial District is fine. Or if you want to meet at my own watering hole, I can do that as well; we meet there for our annual Pre-PAX Beermosas at 8:00 am on PAX Friday.
    SutibunRi wrote: »
    Couldn't find a way to edit my donation, so I just donated a second time as I need even more steins!
    You're not the only one, lol. We're almost up to $1,500, which is way more than I thought we'd ever get to when I first started this. The financial estimates are still holding true, which is pretty fantastic