As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[5e Eberron: Recruitment]What Is and What Should not Be

2»

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Long as I can in terms of date. I am estimating 3-4 hours per day. Can't be much more than that due to east coast/west coast shenanigans. If things change for scheduling then I will let you know.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    That should for me. I get done teaching at around 7:30 on Mondays, so depending on how many students want to chat I may be a bit slow getting home, but most nights it won't be an issue.

Looking forward to it!

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    I may have overestimated the amount of free time I had for a game of D&D. I don't think I do have enough, and I'd rather bow out before things get started than get a few sessions in and screw up the party balance.

Good luck, Goum. I'll be following the thread, at least. I'm curious to see what you and Aegeri have cooked up.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    I will look for my headset from my online gaming days when I get home from work. If I can't find it I'll run to Best Buy or similar tomorrow after work.

• Options
    Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    Oh shits! That one snuck up on me. I, too, will have to track down a mic some time tomorrow.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Don't run just yet. Only got one other. Going to postpone by a week see if I can grab one more

wbBv3fj.png