As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I NEED A PHONE NUMBER!!!

I really, REALLY need a phone number for private questions and such, can someone help me please? Thanks!! ~MashCatLord

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    you mean like a number a prospective job could call you at?

or are you attempting to get a telephone number from a forumer? Because you will have no luck from the later ....

Xaquin on
  • Options
    MashCatLord|NeedsMarkiplierMashCatLord|NeedsMarkiplier Registered User new member
    Um, I'm sorry, but whats a "prospective job" ? >.<

• Options
    MashCatLord|NeedsMarkiplierMashCatLord|NeedsMarkiplier Registered User new member
    Okay, me and my friends live in Oklahoma, and we can't drive over to Texas because we are too young, so please, we beg of you, please get us a phone number...

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    So you're looking for a carpool to PAX? You might want to see if there's a thread in the PAX forum for ride shares.

• Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Okay, me and my friends live in Oklahoma, and we can't drive over to Texas because we are too young, so please, we beg of you, please get us a phone number...

867-5309

Sorry, didn't get the area code

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I helpfully advise you to calm down, take a few deep breaths, and write a more structured explanation of your problem so people don't have to play 20 questions and guess at what it is you want.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    dial 9 9 9 if you really want the truth.

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    or M for Murder.

• Options
    PacificstarPacificstar Registered User regular
    Use a google voice number.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    (270) 301-5797

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    No, in so many different ways.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.