As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

far cry four

123457»

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I kind of wish there was a signature bow of some sort.

There is. Go to Shangri-La.

(okay so you can't take it back with you)

sig.gif
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    The first time I equipped the Buzzsaw and found out it held 400 bullets I kinda just sat there and giggled for a while.

And then you find out that those bullets go right through vehicles and a single one is powerful enough to kill any regular enemy, and it only takes about 10 to kill a heavy/flamer.

Add on to that the fact it's rock steady even at full auto from the hip and you start wondering what the devs were smoking when they made that gun.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Ideally my signature bow would be the Shangri-La bow with a sight and wall-pinning mechanics.

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    The first time I equipped the Buzzsaw and found out it held 400 bullets I kinda just sat there and giggled for a while.

And then you find out that those bullets go right through vehicles and a single one is powerful enough to kill any regular enemy, and it only takes about 10 to kill a heavy/flamer.

Add on to that the fact it's rock steady even at full auto from the hip and you start wondering what the devs were smoking when they made that gun.

For a really cathartic time, storm every outpost on an elephant's back with the Buzzsaw

You basically feel like a god

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Ideally my signature bow would be the Shangri-La bow with a sight and wall-pinning mechanics.

More games need weapons with projectiles capable of pinning your victims to the objects behind them.

The railway gun in Fallout 3 was EASILY the best gun in the game. Especially with the sound effects, and double-especially with me saying "choo-choo motherfucker!" every time I drove a rail spike through someone's skull.

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    The stake launcher in Painkiller is another great example of that weapon type.

broken image link
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I think FEAR had one too?

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    I think FEAR had one too?

Yeah man

FEAR

man FEAR was great

at least the first one was

sig.gif
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Half-life 2 is always a good model for a game.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    It has taken Vinny over an hour to get through the first 10 minutes of the game

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I'm putting off my destiny duties so I can be alternate reality Hawkguy