As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hulu's Daily Burn - Is it worth it?

EncEnc A Fool with CompassionPronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
So I keep getting advertisements for Daily Burn on Hulu for in-home workout sessions. I currently just jog and use WiiFit for some bodyweight exercises but the WiiFit aspect has grown boring for me. The idea of having a library of exercise videos with different timelengths and equipment options sounds really appealing, but I don't really want to invest in it until I hear from folks who have used it.

Has anyone tried it? Any thoughts on the quality?

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    So I keep getting advertisements for Daily Burn on Hulu for in-home workout sessions. I currently just jog and use WiiFit for some bodyweight exercises but the WiiFit aspect has grown boring for me. The idea of having a library of exercise videos with different timelengths and equipment options sounds really appealing, but I don't really want to invest in it until I hear from folks who have used it.

Has anyone tried it? Any thoughts on the quality?

Don't they have a free trial? I would go that route to see if it works for you and your schedule.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    That's the idea, I just was hoping to hear from other users who have a longer knowledge of the programming to see if it does update and change as often as the advertisements claim. I worry that I won't have a representative understanding from a month trial of how often new content is added.