As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Warning?

chris: waffle kingchris: waffle king whiskey-fueled crankOsaka's OverbellyRegistered User regular
So...i picked up an Automatic warning from Geth, and i'm not sure what exactly it was for. Is there any way to find that out, so whatever stupid thing i did, i can avoid doing in the future?

Thanks for your time, and sorry for being a bother.

Edit log: and Geth seems to agree with this post, so i'm really confused now.

steam_sig.png
時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。

ージョン・タインズ、作家
ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese Language all at once? Sure you do, and now you can!
chris: waffle king on

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I picked up a pair, I assume it has to do with whatever he's doing with the game he's playing. Unfortunately, I had PA up while raiding and didn't notice I was passed stuff until afterwords.

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    It's probably harmless and can be safely ignored.

Probably.

• Slayer of DreamsSlayer of Dreams Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Yea, just recently got one myself, and no clue what for.

Edit - And it says in my profile that my Warning Level is 1 and that it expires on the 28th.

Slayer of Dreams on
    Steam: Slayer of Dreams / BladeCruiser / (EHJ)BooletProof
    R*SC: BladeCruiser
    Check out my GTAV-PC custom race tracks inspired by real life racing circuits!
  • chris: waffle kingchris: waffle king whiskey-fueled crank Osaka's OverbellyRegistered User regular
    Ah, fair enough then, was afraid i'd gone and fucked something up. Thanks for the heads up, y'all.

steam_sig.png
    時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。

ージョン・タインズ、作家
    ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese Language all at once? Sure you do, and now you can!
  • Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Wasn't interested in playing a 'game'. This kinda crap needs to be op in. Not "surprise you get a baseless violation."

Mostlyjoe13 on
    PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Don't worry, it doesn't show up on your credit history.

• übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Don't worry, it doesn't show up on your credit history.

I just got home and saw the warning, I was about protest for not being at my PC for the 10 minutes, because it was the name of a person I didn't know and thought it was an attempt at account theft.

camo_sig.png
  • Knuckle DraggerKnuckle Dragger Explosive Ovine Disposal Registered User regular
    I've got an oversized jail icon overlaying the mobile site in Safari; can't see the covered thread titles unless I switch to full site. Is that part of this, too?

Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion.

- John Stuart Mill
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    It is not. Can you provide a screenshot?

• Knuckle DraggerKnuckle Dragger Explosive Ovine Disposal Registered User regular
    It appears to have stopped doing it, and I forgot to take a SS earlier because I am fail at QA. A couple threads on the front page of D&D have a jailed OP, so perhaps Safari was just having issues loading the avatars.

Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion.

- John Stuart Mill
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    This is a known issue, it's described in a couple other threats in this forum

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile