As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MLP: Half the ponies, twice the excitement! Season 5 in Spring 2015!!!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Since I'm going to be at PAX here is probably the last image I post for the week. And its a winner
    caffeinated_luna_by_earthenpony-d8ept31.jpg
    I WANT IT AND NEED IT! GIVE TO ME NOW!!!

• Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    NOT SO FAST!

I challenge you to GLOBNAR! Only the victor may possess this item!

In all seriousness, that is an awesome depiction of my favorite comic cover.

TetraNitroCubane on
  • Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Welp. The CCG finally got a ban list in the shape of a new Harmony Format. Basically all cards are legal outside of the Harmony Format, but it's likely that most events will be held within that new format.

Banned cards include:

So basically this kills the One-turn solitaire decks, and gets rid of FlutterGui.

They're also introducing a "Chaos is Magic" format that changes as per the month. Current list includes:
    • February - To celebrate Hearts and Hooves Day, Chaos is Magic will allow players to build decks with two Mane Characters. Each player will start with two Mane Character cards in play!
    • March - Troublemakers can be played as Friends! When played as a Friend they enter play face up, their cost is equal to their power, they provide colorless power, and they cannot be challenged like a normal Troublemaker.

There's also Organized Play details in this update, indicating new cards for participating stores (So far, a new Vinyl and a new Octavia).

I'd be more excited if there were any interest in the game still. Ever since November, no one's wanted to play it and my LGS just stopped holding events.

TetraNitroCubane on
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Some more store listings came up for the possible third Equestria Girls movie, Friendship Games.
    They involve archery and motocross items and dolls, including what looks to be a new character, Indigo Zap. And the archery stuff includes a tie-in to the girl-based Nerf line of products, Rebelle.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Also, cool motorcycle is this years sunglasses car:
    cCD7Q0m.jpg

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    the motorcycle

has a skirt

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Hm, not as cool as Cadence's motorcycle.

cadance_loves_tiaras_by_egophiliac-d504xhf.png

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    I've always loved the pirate ninjas in that image.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    H0psC7l.jpg

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    On a completely different note, I came across a Godzilla/Pony crossover fic over the weekend that I've mostly read through. Unlike the couple I've ran across before it actually blends the two settings surprisingly well and has a plotline more complex than "Godzilla shows up, stomps Ponyville". It has some downsides, mainly a questionable decision to use text color to indicate speaking parts, but it also has a fair amount of fanart plus some basic YouTube videos for a few of the major scenes. It's been fairly entertaining and successfully pulled me away from the story updates I normally would have read over the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.