As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

weather

kyan22kyan22 Tucson,azRegistered User regular
Looks like Thur and Friday is 50% chance of rain

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    I wouldn't put too much stock into a forecast this far out.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    True. I went and checked mybwratherbug but it could change

• Options
    MaggieTheCatMaggieTheCat Registered User regular
    Also, there is frequently a 20% chance or so of rain in San Antonio, and I have learned that that usually means 1% chance of rain. Sure, sometimes it's true, but more often than not they're just giving us false hope.

• Options
    Sounds like the weather here in Tucson lol

• Options
    xaldin87xaldin87 Gaymer SaTxRegistered User regular
    It rained during Alamo city comic con and it was a HUGE success even then

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

• Options
    Lnrt87Lnrt87 KansasRegistered User regular
    Curse this weather. It looks like I will be driving through snow/rain most of the way down there. Hopefully the roads are good and it doesn't delay me

• Options
    Lnrt87 wrote: »
    Curse this weather. It looks like I will be driving through snow/rain most of the way down there. Hopefully the roads are good and it doesn't delay me
    I was watching GMA this morning and saw the weather.wish u safe driving.we r comming from az so should be too bad

• Options
    Lnrt87Lnrt87 KansasRegistered User regular
    @kyan22 thanks. Safe travels for you also!

• Options
    Josh5890Josh5890 ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Yea it looks like tonight through Friday morning might be a little dicey for travelling. Should not be too bad but safe travels to everyone.

Josh5890 on
    This space for rent
  • Options
    Lnrt87 wrote: »
    @kyan22 thanks. Safe travels for you also!
    Thank you!! This is our first road trip together so should be fun

• Options
    iamnothereiamnothere Registered User regular
    Texas resident here...our weather is stupid and unpredictable. Just, pack for cold, heat and rain.

• Options
    PotatoemanPotatoeman Registered User regular
    Just went to get badges at will call and it's absolutely awful outside. Traffic will definitely be poor tomorrow morning going to downtown as well, so be careful everyone. Don't let the hype cloud your judgement, dont worry about being late to PAX if it means your safety. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better

• Options
    chellerschellers New HampshireRegistered User regular
    When I was packing, I thought, pffft, don't need gloves or a hat because TEXAS! I was wrong. Well, at least we don't have to deal with the snow back home. The rain isn't too terrible, it's the wind trying to murder my umbrella that's terrible.

• Options
    Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better we r leaving az tonigjt

• Options
    AlleykatdenAlleykatden Registered User regular
    Its only supposed to be light rain in the morning thank goodness. Lows all weekend are going to be above freezing and Saturday and Sunday look like they're going to be great weather wise. Last year this weekend we had a thin sheet of ice coat the city, so consider this lucky. This city isn't prepared when we get any kind of ice or snow.

• Options
    So yeah most of Texas after el Paso we had snow and rain