As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South official pin announcement(s)

123457»

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    00Fayt00 wrote: »
    Or me. I'm an admin also.

Or that person :3

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Who all at PAX South that is getting Ugin pins has single-day passes? I would like an Ugin pin, but sadly have no desire to play MtG. Here is the good news - if you have single day passes and want a clean, unmarked badge to play another round for another pin, hit me up on Twitter (@HingoMN) and I'll swap badges with you. This will work at least once extra time on Saturday and Sunday, with the possibility of the 3 others in my group being on board for this. Also, Sharpie ink dissolves in alcohol. So as @Qumaden pointed out, hand sanitizer should remove it (or alcohol lens cleaners, etc.). Happy Ugin hunting!

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Just as a heads up, Merch 2.0 has 2014 and 2015 variants. Enjoy!

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    SONOFABITCH.

• Options
    Jake CappsJake Capps Patrick Space Force Base, FloridaRegistered User regular
    What booth is the GTG pin at?

X4hAlPn.png

My Pinny Pal's Lanyard

"Players are artists who create their own reality within the game." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Options
    darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    PedroAsani wrote: »

The merch pin I got today looks exactly the same as the one I got from PAX East last March. How can you tell the difference, or did I just get a 2014 version?

EDIT: nvm, on the back of the pin right? I got another 2014 version :(

darklite_x on
    Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Options
    adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    I wouldn't worry about it; variant collectors are insane. :D

ChMDm4Y.png
  • Options
    Jake Capps wrote: »

GTG booth.

• Options
    darklite_x wrote: »

The merch pin I got today looks exactly the same as the one I got from PAX East last March. How can you tell the difference, or did I just get a 2014 version?

EDIT: nvm, on the back of the pin right? I got another 2014 version :(

Variants only matter to some people, so if you don't care already then you have nothing to worry about.

• Options
    Jake CappsJake Capps Patrick Space Force Base, FloridaRegistered User regular

GTG booth.

Do you know the booth number or a landmark?

X4hAlPn.png

My Pinny Pal's Lanyard

"Players are artists who create their own reality within the game." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Options

GTG booth.

Do you know the booth number or a landmark?

1369, they are selling Sentinels of the Multiverse, you can't miss it. The Map in the Guidebook has them with the Pin Vendor mark on it. Across from Geek Chic.

I think most people have been running between WotC, then GTG, Undead Labs and Trendy. It's all pretty close together.

• Options
    ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    The last game today they gave 60 tix instead of 30 for the magic pin because of some technical issues. Basically 2 pins.

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular

Ooh, nice catch

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!