As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Megaten/Persona Discussion] SMTxFE returns(without much SMT).

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    ATLUS likes to announce the announcements of announcements via announcements they announce in announcements while announcing their announcements, don't they?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    o1Uudqpl.jpg

Taken at the PAX South Ultimax tourney

joshofalltrades on
    I'd hit it.

With MEGIDO.

Just kidding, that's highly disrespectful.

• QuiotuQuiotu Registered User regular
    o1Uudqp.jpg

Saw them walking around as well. Definitely one of the few Persona cosplayers I saw around so far.

wbee62u815wj.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Quiotu wrote: »
    o1Uudqp.jpg

Saw them walking around as well. Definitely one of the few Persona cosplayers I saw around so far.

...One of? Unless I miss my math, that looks like two people.

What do you know?

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    skeldare wrote: »
    Persona news live stream announced for February 4
    Atlus has just announced through the official Japanese Persona hub that it’ll be holding a special “news flash” live stream on Wednesday, February 4.

The stream, which is taking place the day before the Persona Super Live 2015 concert at the Nippon Budokan concert hall starting at 1:00 p.m. JST (making it 11:00 p.m. EST Tuesday night), will last for over 30 hours, featuring content that will “spare no expense at conveying the charms of the Persona seres,” including those new to the series, as well as more importantly featuring “a slew” of new news pertaining to the Persona franchise.

While the source post doesn’t explicitly mention that the Super Live 2015 concert proper will be included in the broadcast, its projected run time does overlap with the start of the show, which is currently set for 6:30 p.m. JST on Thursday, February 5. Links are not yet available, but Atlus announced that live stream will be available on both the Persona Channel page, as well as Niconico.

In the meantime, until midnight on January 30 JST, prospective viewers can also vote on their favorite song from the Persona series, as well as their favorite character from Persona 4 Golden. (Do note that the voting pages are obviously in Japanese.) Atlus is currently remaining mum on what it intends to do with the tallied votes, but has implied that they will play a role of some sort in the stream.

More information on the broadcast is said to be forthcoming at an unspecified date and time. Gematsu will provides updates on this story as they arrive.
    30 hours of DATSU NUGU, I can bear-ly wait

Nah I'm kidding, I'm looking forward to this. Even though I know I shouldn't, and I'm not watching the whole thing anyway because that's crazy. But still.

The Anonymous on
  • ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Killing FOEs as you come across them? What kind of crazy Persona Hijinks are you pulling? I'm currently wandering about 3-2 and having a pretty frustrating time of it.

• Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    Part of me wants to replay Devil Survivor 2 soon in the near future, and part of me just wants to wait until the 3DS release is out. I imagine it'll have full-voice acting too, like DS1: Overclocked.

jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Part of me wants to replay Devil Survivor 2 soon in the near future, and part of me just wants to wait until the 3DS release is out. I imagine it'll have full-voice acting too, like DS1: Overclocked.

Yeah, it includes near full voiced dialogue, a casual mode, a new female character and a new scenario.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    New female character is restricted to the after-story, isn't she? Seeing as when the story takes place and who the female character is and all.

jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Fun thing I read about Healing Hands and Circle Recovery: Both apply to the whole party, and stack with multiple users.
    The person with Healing hands doesn't need to be the healer or the receiver of healing.

Is there any difference between Prana and World's End?

I can't find anything about Ken's damage-modifier. What is his goddamn modifier, nerds?

• DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    30 hours, technically speaking, would involve dancing longer than all night good dedication atlus

Welp. I lost my 3DS last night. This sucks. A lot. I also lost 65+ hours of Persona Q because the Persona Q cart was in the 3DS. Not to mention years of cultivating all the streetpass games and shit.

I guess I need to buy a new 3DS. I guess the question is whether I buy one of the special Persona Q 3DS XLs or wait for the New 3DS XL to come out. Either way, that's $250 down the drain as I need to rebuy Persona Q too.

• DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Welp. I lost my 3DS last night. This sucks. A lot. I also lost 65+ hours of Persona Q because the Persona Q cart was in the 3DS. Not to mention years of cultivating all the streetpass games and shit.

I guess I need to buy a new 3DS. I guess the question is whether I buy one of the special Persona Q 3DS XLs or wait for the New 3DS XL to come out. Either way, that's $250 down the drain as I need to rebuy Persona Q too.

Did you also lose a Vita a while back, or am I thinking of someone else? Also, godDAMN, dude, that sucks! Makes you REALLY wish you could back your shit up to an online profile, don't it? Letters of outrage to Nintendo and all that shit. Boo.

camo_sig2.png
    DaringDirk wrote: »

Did you also lose a Vita a while back, or am I thinking of someone else? Also, godDAMN, dude, that sucks! Makes you REALLY wish you could back your shit up to an online profile, don't it? Letters of outrage to Nintendo and all that shit. Boo.

Yes, I lost a Vita too. :/

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Start tagging everything you own with GPS chips man

• Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular

Contact Nintendo, they might be able to restore your stuff.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    Maz- wrote: »

Contact Nintendo, they might be able to restore your stuff.

Definitely not my saves. But I have to run to buy the 3DS anyway.

Maybe you'll learn dekunda if you swallow your 3DS.

PLA wrote: »
    Maybe you'll learn dekunda if you swallow your 3DS.

I tried that with my old, pre-XL 3DS and all it gave me was indigestion.

I am such an asshole.

B9BD8253-1E2C-4B58-937F-880F71E8F106_zpswlhodlhz.jpg

Time to start over.

Nintendo's systems are so ass-backwards. I might have to wait 3-5 days for them to associate my content with my new system.

• StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Dude stop losing stuff,

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
    Sony was able to disassociate my ID with my old (lost) Vita and associate my ID with my new system in about 15 seconds.

Dude stop losing stuff,

I couldn't fucking believe it. I got home and I was like "where the FUCK is my 3DS???" I had it in my breast pocket of my coat. I literally just carry it around for Streetpass. So annoyed.

I'd hit it.

With MEGIDO.

I just realized this post could be taken as a negative. I didn't mean it that way at all, I like the cosplay in the photo. Just wanted to clear that up.

The Persona Q 3DS looks pretty awesome, I have to say. At least I can stare at it for a week or whatever.

I just realized I have now spent $130 on Persona Q, and that's if you don't count the DLC I bought (Nanako support voice FOREVER) or the $200 goddamned 3DS I just bought.

• DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    I'd hit it.

With MEGIDO.

I just realized this post could be taken as a negative. I didn't mean it that way at all, I like the cosplay in the photo. Just wanted to clear that up.

No, I get it. You want to do Almighty damage to those cosplayers. Everyone feels that way now and then.

I saw a cute redheaded Femshep at the last Con I was at who I wanted to talk to about calibrations.

• tolragtolrag Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Nintendo's systems are so ass-backwards. I might have to wait 3-5 days for them to associate my content with my new system.
    Good luck. It took them six months to do it for me.

Also, this wxrwvxgvshej.jpg

tolrag on
    I liked Megido better when it looked more like Vorpal Slash does now.

Oh my fucking God.

Nintendo finally responded that they did the data transfer for me. I haven't teally touched the new 3DS at all and it hasn't left my bedroom.

So just now I start redownloading software, including StreetPass games.

Weird thing is, I have one StreetPass visitor.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach.

Yep, the StreetPass visitor was me. Myself. My prior incarnation from the lost 3DS.

I was pissed. Whoever found my 3DS was waking around, parading as me.

Then I thought about it a little more. StreetPass doesn't have a large range...

So I walked over to where my coat was hanging up and moved a box. Lo and behold, my old 3DS was sitting there.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

What the f-

Congratulations.

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Posts like that make me miss the extra post responses.

Well if I ever lose mine I know I can just have somebody walk theirs through my tracks until it gets Streetpassed

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Oh my fucking God.

Nintendo finally responded that they did the data transfer for me. I haven't teally touched the new 3DS at all and it hasn't left my bedroom.

Yep, the StreetPass visitor was me. Myself. My prior incarnation from the lost 3DS.

So I walked over to where my coat was hanging up and moved a box. Lo and behold, my old 3DS was sitting there.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Part of me wants to say I told you so, but then I remember that I forgot to tell you so.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Oh my fucking God.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

If only the Near stuff were more popular for the Vita, you might have found that one, too...

camo_sig2.png
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »

I'm glad someone else noticed that guy, I obsessed over him during the last half of my playthrough. Does he get a name in the anime or something?

uyvfOQy.png