As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cookie XXXChange 2014: MATCHES SENT

12346»

• Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Double ziplock bags and plenty of packing peanuts.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    Went parchment paper covered with aluminum foil, myself.

So classy.

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, I went with Ziploc bags, foil, wax paper, paper bags, and gumption. 100% class all the way.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    @MadEddy‌ Hooray, reinforcements have arrived!
    cmoygm7jl829.jpg

The sesame seed cookies are something I have never tried, and are delish! And the chocolate walnut cookies? Hot. Damn. Thank you!

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    I am glad they arrived okay!

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Hey @MadEddy‌, what recipe did you use for those sesame seed cookies? I will put seeds in anything and that cookie sounds intriguing.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    What remains of the absolutely delicious cookies @Cello gave me yesterday when I visited.
    20150125_111404_zpsjc4m3gwa.jpg

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Given the number of cookies visible, how nice they look, and the fact they were given to you yesterday...I'm assuming you received a quantity best measured in KG?

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Given the number of cookies visible, how nice they look, and the fact they were given to you yesterday...I'm assuming you received a quantity best measured in KG?

Probably, we ate one hell of a lot of them while playing and laughing at Heavy Rain.

• Options
    Heard people were showing off cookies in here.
    I got these delicious things from @neville.
    cookies.jpg

They were all crazy scrumptious. As proof, these are the last ones around after having the box in my house for roughly 20 minutes. I've made a note never to open boxes in front of guests ever again.
    I will also need the recipe to all of these.
    Oh, and neville, I am a vegan 98% of the time (although not gluten-free), so these were absolutely perfect. And I have a weird weakness for flapjacks. Granola bars, whatever.
    Thank you!

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Fyndir wrote: »

Probably, we ate one hell of a lot of them while playing and laughing at Heavy Rain.

Can confirm. We ate enough that I went to bed with an upset stomach. Which when it comes to a cookie binge, is basically the ultimate victory.

@Psykoma made some amazing treats too, which I'll have pictures of tomorrow!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786