As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-PAX South Forumers Dinner - TICKET SALES CLOSED

13»

• DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Long night of Eating and Drinking.... oh no, not that.

A little more then a week left to get tickets. So far we are still a few shy of the minimum. Please consider purchasing your tickets so I can have an accurate head count.

• ChocorokoChocoroko ZU Video Editor Denton, TXRegistered User regular
    Oooh a pre get together. I'm totally down for something like this! Tickets still available?

Yes they are. We need to sell at least 10 tickets, so we need one more person to GUARENTEE the booking.

• SkooterbeejSkooterbeej Registered User new member
    We have never been to Pax before or SA for that matter. I heard these events are fun to go to for PAX. How far is the dinner site from the convention center hotels?

edited December 2014
    It was chosen because it was within walking distance to convention center and bar crawl bars I personally am on the WILDLING team and will help any fellow wildlings get to the wildling home bar for start of bar crawl.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Schilo's+Delicatessen/@29.4231979,-98.4908604,17z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1sdeli!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0xdb800f2bb726fd5a

Dolarrah on
    I extended the ticket availability to Monday at 6:00 PM EST (I have to have the head count in by Tuesday) We have met the minimum, by a ticket, stop by and say hi before the bar crawl.

• chellerschellers New HampshireRegistered User regular
    School and work has caused me to majorly backburner PAX, to the point I kinda forgot about it until my vacation time was approved yesterday. I shall purchase tickets when I get home from work!

LAST CALL

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Darn, missed it. I was just able to change to an earlier flight. Curse you, laziness. Have fun, bros

Goose! on
  • chellerschellers New HampshireRegistered User regular
    My boyfriend missed it, too. But I'll be there!

Thanks to all who came, 13 of the 14 made it, and we had 4 addon that showed up. It was a great time.

• trinnaratrinnara Registered User regular
    Thanks for organizing this! Their root beer was so good that we had to go back for another pitcher before flying home.