As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - Finale Comic #1

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - Finale Comic #1

Finale Comic #1

Finale Comic #1

http://campcomic.com/comic/176

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    WF6WF6 Registered User new member
    I audibly gasped when I read the title of this comic. You scared me.

Scared me that this great thing was about to end, and so soon.

• Options
    VanDerSparVanDerSpar Registered User regular
    This was all one chapter? We're in for a treat, guys. Certainly worth proceeding with, Katie! Been lovely so far.

• Options
    CrumplepunchCrumplepunch Registered User regular
    Now with added cat.

• Options
    0zymand1us0zymand1us Registered User regular
    Welp, time to go off the cliff. No fun dying to frog poison. Seventeen had a good run.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    You scared me for a second with your "Finale" title, glad you put the post at the top of the page.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    PBMadCatPBMadCat Registered User regular
    Wow. Been reading since around comic #10, only now created an account. Your art has always been good, but you can definitely see a lot of evolution, especially in the way Malachi is drawn, much curvier and cartoonish, not as sharp.

• Options
    WelcomeToGoodburgerWelcomeToGoodburger Registered User regular
    Saw Finale and my heart sank for a moment! lol And cool, this comic has come a long way since its beginning. Can't wait for chapter 2!

• Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Read the Finale title and was about to step off a cliff. Luckily a passerby asked if I read the post as well.

• Options
    WantchaTheMunchaWantchaTheMuncha Registered User new member
    When Brian talks, he is serious. He doesn't waste a single word. Or was this a character trade which developed only later in the comic?

• Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I actually still haven't seen the last few episodes of the Strip Search, you mean you won? Wow congrats!

Okay, mostly kidding I knew you won but I haven't watched the last couple episodes because I am a slacker at slacking, so thank you for posting these as it is cool to see the evolution of these characters in your own space as well.

So if this is the end of Chapter 1, does that mean you have a planned "hiatus" coming up or just doing a few side strips and getting right back into the run of things. Not sure I can handle the withdrawal if you will be gone for a while :)

metfansc on
  • Options
    Beardsly_BeardingtonBeardsly_Beardington Registered User regular
    BEAUTIFUL! There is still a kitty!

• Options
    WaxxyOneWaxxyOne Registered User regular
    It STARTS. Not satisfied with the original artistic masterpiece, the creator feels the need to update it with modern technological advancements, like color ink and hidden kitties!!! This is like the Star Wars Special Edition all over again!!!!

You can change history all you want, Ms. Rice, but I will always remember that #MalachiHadAllHisTeeth

• Options
    cubbylostboycubbylostboy Registered User regular
    The first chapter was beyond awesome. Now then, when do we get Brian's back story? :)

• Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I can haz Camp Weedonwantcha Ch 1 book?

• Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Haha, sorry about the poorly chosen title, guys! :)
    When Brian talks, he is serious. He doesn't waste a single word. Or was this a character trade which developed only later in the comic?

It wasn't until after the finale, when there was more time to develop the characters, that he became as quiet as he is now.
    metfansc wrote: »
    So if this is the end of Chapter 1, does that mean you have a planned "hiatus" coming up or just doing a few side strips and getting right back into the run of things. Not sure I can handle the withdrawal if you will be gone for a while :)

Adam and I will be back posting regular strips in a couple weeks. The next two updates will be cleaned up versions of the second and third comics from the Strip Search finale, like this one. :)
    The first chapter was beyond awesome. Now then, when do we get Brian's back story? :)

Thank you! We'll be going into some of Brian's history in this next chunk of comics!
    I can haz Camp Weedonwantcha Ch 1 book?

You can haz. We're launching a Kickstarter for Camp Weedonwantcha Volume 1 really soon!

I can't believe we finally have enough content for a book. The time went by so fast. I'm incredibly grateful to everyone who took time to read the comic...you guys have been incredibly supportive and funny and interesting with your comments, and it makes the work that much more fun to do. Thank you!

KatieJRice on
  • Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    A Camp Wedonwantcha book?! A kickstarter ? :D
    Shut up and take my money!

• Options
    wildcatlhwildcatlh Registered User new member
    As someone who didn't watch a single episode of Strip Search and only found the comic when PA started linking it at the top of their front page, this has rather quickly become my favorite webcomic. Thanks for being awesome.

Will be a backer on the kickstarter as soon as you guys announce it. Need that book.

• Options
    FieryCocoaFieryCocoa Registered User regular
    Oooh new chapter. Crossing fingers for season changes, character aging, and still having kittehs.

• Options
    kateberlykateberly Registered User regular
    THE BRIAN SPEAKS.

• Options
    Spyke66Spyke66 Registered User regular
    Not in continuity does not mean no kitty, go and search people!

• Options
    ThesammichmasterThesammichmaster Registered User regular
    Polecat is in the tree in the first panel.