As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

South Pinny Proxy!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    evil santa wrote: »
    As long as it is still in February I should be ok to receive them (in person or by mail). Otherwise, I may need to get the pins sent to Adelaide. Please keep us up to date either way :)
    I can take your order home with me since I'm shipping you things.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »
    evil santa wrote: »
    As long as it is still in February I should be ok to receive them (in person or by mail). Otherwise, I may need to get the pins sent to Adelaide. Please keep us up to date either way :)
    I can take your order home with me since I'm shipping you things.
    Thanks, though I think it should be alright. Plus if it comes to Australia with Duckie, it will probably save you a pretty penny on postage.

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I leave SF on the 12th so add a day or two for flying and then depending on how quickly people respond to stuff I should have it all sent out within a week.

Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Attention please
    On the form, there's a little space that asks for your email that you will use to pay me with.

OH MY GOSH PEOPLE FILL THAT IN.

Also, some of you didn't pay sales tax of 8.25.
    Some of you paid a sales tax of 10%.

I'm going to be paying with my card since I wont have enough cash as the money MAY not get into my account in time. I'll likely be charged taxes because of this.
    VERY MANY OF YOU added a generous Cookie Brigade tip which I will have to unfortunately eat into if I end up being charged taxes. For those who didn't, I'm going to have to mark you as not paid in full until I find out whether or not I get hit by the government.
    Please pay your sales taxes =(

At the end, I'm going to provide receipts and mark which booths charged me sales tax and which didn't.
    I'm happy to refund the taxes at that point. Until then, taxes please q_q

EDIT: If you want to wait until after PAX to pay taxes, this is COMPLETELY fine. This is just for the notation next to your name that says "paid"

Happendy on
  • Options
    PAID LIST:
    @Solelron‌
    @Pruncible‌
    @dooonutt‌
    @misskass‌
    @sirmrej‌
    @MerrickUMD‌
    @agentcooper‌
    @SKOoOTA‌
    @Luthien‌
    @elo‌
    @dchoy‌
    @Gerzzog‌
    @Mozleron‌
    @Thunderous_T‌

ALMOST PAID LIST:
    @evil santa
    @JKwon‌
    @TristanP‌

Please remember that you don't have to PAY before PAX, you just have to submit the form before PAX. I appreciate everyone sending money to me so I don't get crushed, but it isn't necessary to pay me immediately, just eventually.

• Options
    Hi Happendy,

Anything left over from my 10% extra can just go toward cookie brigade if that's easier for you.

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yeah absolutely use my 10% on whatever is necessary, covering for other people's taxes, or CB stuff. Or buying recovery alcohol after PAX.

• Options
    So I got my Merch booth pins and the PvP online pins already. I forgot to let my bank know that I would be out of state and making 1200 dollar purchases sooooo... That whole experience was a unique kind of hell and I was on the phone for about an hour trying to get it resolved(it hasn't).

So far none of the vendors have charged us taxes, and I'm somewhat confident only the game purchase will cost tax monies as the purchase will be over steam. I believe the price of the pins is $20 not $25. I want to know what you guys want me to do about this. Refunds are totally allowed and I can always comb the spreadsheet to see what I need to send back to people.

• Options
    PiggoPiggo Registered User regular
    Hey Happendy, I don't see my name on the paid list but I filled out the form and sent money through google pay last week. If you didn't get anything from me can you PM me so I can figure out what I did wrong?

• Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    I believe the price of the pins is $20 not $25. I want to know what you guys want me to do about this. Refunds are totally allowed and I can always comb the spreadsheet to see what I need to send back to people.

At your discretion for me! Childs Play extra donation, or some Almond Joys washed down with Oreo Shake from Jack in the Box, your call :)

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    You can keep the extra 10% added to my order

PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • Options
    LuthienLuthien Halifax, NSRegistered User regular
    Feel free to use the extra for cookies... Or towards shipping out all of the pins. (Or medicine to get rid of the pox)

• Options
    SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    JKwon wrote: »
    You can keep the extra 10% added to my order

Same that extra 10% is yours to do with what you want, Cookie Brigade or get a half decent foot massage on us, You deserve it cobba :P

• Options
    Luthien wrote: »
    Feel free to use the extra for cookies... Or towards shipping out all of the pins. (Or medicine to get rid of the pox)

I went to this PAX already sick. I was one of THOSE people

Unfortunately I don't think PAX helped .-.

Thanks guys, I'll buy a couple pins for myself and donate the rest to the brigade. If anyone is uncomfortable with that, please do privately PM me.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Ahhh so you get to be patient zero. Hope the last day was a blast though.

Luthien on
  • Options
    ALL ORDERS

I'm going to double check to see if I have enough pins for everybody. I likely do, but when there are as many pins as there are it's always better to quadruple check.

If at this point you have not jumped on the bandwagon and filled out my order sheet... Send me a trade. I still really need the tin man games pin as well as atoi.

I have a handful of the amazing looking Polygon pins. Some I got through trades and others I've grabbed through standing in line or having other people do it for me.
    I'll be letting you guys know how I'll be distributing those by the end of the week. If you have any suggestions on how to do this, that'd be pretty cool.

Thanks for being patient with me on getting back to your questions and concerns.

AUS ORDERS

Pins for Aussies are in the possession of friends.

I will give @Duckie‌ the list of Aussies and put together a group message to talk about paying her for shipping.

PLEASE PRIORITIZE PAYING HER FOR SHIPPING OVER PAYING ME FOR PINS IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY.

Also I slipped a limited edition pin into one of your orders... I'll let Duckie know about that.

USA ORDERS

I'll start mailing them out next week. I'm a really busy guy but I'll at least get them sent out before East. I will not mail the pins until I have you marked as paid on my order form. Please be aware that I'm busy as fuck and haven't updated that for more than a week.

MEET UP ORDERS

I'll let you know my info and we can schedule a time to meet up at prime or in Seattle. So it appears that I won't be able to go to Boston. I forgot to give them to @darkinfero‌ as well... Well I have his glasses so if he's okay I'll just mail everything to him and we be good.

CANADIAN ORDERS.

There is literally one of you. Please PM me and I'll get an estimate.

• Options
    GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    I can trade you an Atoi for pretty much any pin from South. Prefer non-cash pins but w/e. Also you can use random dot com to be fair for the polygon pins. Well all want one I am sure, and even though the RNG hates my soul I think that random is a great equalizer. Also are you still planning on bringing the pins to East for those of us who chose to do so? I can front for some shipping if it'd be easier.

• Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Sad to hear you wont make it out to East this year @Happendy‌ . Was looking forward to meeting you and maybe trading a few :) I second what @Gerzzog‌ said about the polygon pins. Would love to have one, but the only way to be fair is a RNG.

0j92muX.png
  • Options
    Oh lol, I can't read apparently. I'll message you my info for shipping. I didn't see the "you can't come section"

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I think you guys are forgetting about the trade aspect of this hobby :P

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I think you guys are forgetting about the trade aspect of this hobby :P

no not forgotten..but you have to have some pins to trade..may as well be fresh trade fodder (esp since I haven't gotten anyone to trade me yet LOL)

• Options
    Paying for pins is an aspect of this hobby as well. And with the difficulty of getting non-cash pins much of the pins I have for trade go to getting those. I would have a hard time getting every pin just by trading alone.

• Options
    Well, my original plan was to auction these bad boys off to charity. I don't think it would be fair to me if I ran around getting pins certain people wanted for trade or waking up earlier than I'd have liked to to sell them(the pins) at face value.

• Options
    Auction for charity is a good idea as well. I may have just misunderstood what you meant by "distribution". My assumtption makes me an ass lol. I was only suggesting at random if you had planned on trading or selling them. If you plan on auctioning them that is a great idea (especially for CP).

• Options
    smittythepiratesmittythepirate Registered User regular
    Well, my original plan was to auction these bad boys off to charity. I don't think it would be fair to me if I ran around getting pins certain people wanted for trade or waking up earlier than I'd have liked to to sell them(the pins) at face value.

Were you able to get my order sheet figured out?

• Options
    NOPE.

I'll take a look at it though sometime this week. I ordered a bit extra of everything except for the core sets though so that might be a bit...ugh.

Sorry, I got your message at the end of a PAX day and at that point I just felt like death.

There's a chance I might not get everyone / you and in that case I would just refund you the monies

• Options
    Gerzzog wrote: »
    Auction for charity is a good idea as well. I may have just misunderstood what you meant by "distribution". My assumtption makes me an ass lol. I was only suggesting at random if you had planned on trading or selling them. If you plan on auctioning them that is a great idea (especially for CP).

Your assumption makes you seem like someone who did not read every post in this really long thread...

Which honestly I did not expect anyone to really. Hell I even I wouldn't.

Anyway I would love to trade emberjaw for atoi :)

• Options
    dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Ya da man @Happendy‌! Can't wait to get my hands on the glorious South Pins!

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Anyways, @Happendy‌ , whatever you want to do with the polygon pins is fine :) Thanks for your hard work!

elo on
    0j92muX.png
  • Options
    I will do that trade 4 sho. If you wanna include it in my shipment and send me your addy in a pm I'll mail you the Atoi. And thanks again buddy.

• Options
    @happendy Messaged you about my special Canukistan shipping. I'm not in any sort of rush for these (brain squirrels aside) so get to mine when you get to mine

• Options
    Squire_PugSquire_Pug Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Three cheers for the plaguebearer!

With all seriousness, hearty Australian "good on ya mate" from this side of the pacific for soldiering on.

I may have confused the hell out of you by submitting my form twice, and confusing the Duckie option with SkoOotA...send mine via everyone elses australian shipping courier
    /drug mule...

• Options
    On a different note...
    WHO WANTS NUMBERS??!?!?!

For PAX South Core sets, I have 63 orders.
    From Trendy Ent, I have 19 orders.
    Greater Than Games has 27 orders.
    Which is Beaten by Loading Ready Run with a total of 30 orders.
    Broodhollow pins ran at 26 orders.
    But the winner is PvP Online which ran at 34 orders.

In total, 35 people filled out an order form with everyone ordering at least one core set. The total price for just core sets would have been at 1890 USD. I need to recount however to see if I got everything.

It ended up being over 3.5 thousand USD total
    Holy shit guys, you're killing me.

• Options
    Squire_Pug wrote: »
    Three cheers for the plaguebearer!

With all seriousness, hearty Australian "good on ya mate" from this side of the pacific for soldiering on.

I may have confused the hell out of you by submitting my form twice, and confusing the Duckie option with SkoOotA...send mine via everyone elses australian shipping courier
    /drug mule...

YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!
    Looks like everyone's getting the pins they wanted, LOL

• Options
    So the real question is how many merch pins you were able to nab ;P

Pinny Pals Profile

• Options
    pvp_pandapvp_panda Registered User regular
    Based on the 63 orders of Core sets. I would estimated 15-20 merch pins depending on if he optimized his purchases

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    What have I done..... lol

• Options
    dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Hail Hydra!

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • Options
    I had a friend working Merch booth and asked nicely if I could just consolidate the order into one and then get all of the merch pins...
    So like, all of them.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I had a friend working Merch booth and asked nicely if I could just consolidate the order into one and then get all of the merch pins...
    So like, all of them.

You're welcome