As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHALLA!] Something Phallic

1192021222325»

• Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Eh, no sense in fighting it since it makes sense. !vote FWD

Why is it personal, LaOs?

To keep things interesting?

hehe. I don't really have a reason. It sounded menacing though.

LaOs on
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    !vote FWD.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    I think it's pretty much impossible for the GTs to win at this point, and they've both indicated that they'd like to throw in the white flag, so:

Victory for the forums!

That said, it was more or less a given from day one. I normally spend about a week play-balancing these things, and this time I had about a day. Which is why I missed a few things, like the fact that GTs will become pretty apparent when they're banned just once, and so they don't really get two strikes before they're gone. Meanwhile, they have to hit everyone twice. The game was pretty stacked against the GTs from the outset, so sorry about that.

Thanks for all your patience as I fumbled through this, and I promise that next time I won't schedule a game for right when I start a new job and am preparing to have a baby. I'll post the complete role list tonight when I get home. The remaining GTs, for now, were Niceguy Myeye and FunkyWaltDogg.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Yay, we won!

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    One last ascii butthole before I go!
    (_*_)

Enjoy!

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hooray! FWD was getting banned tonight too.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Woo!

Cool idea for a game, thanks for doing it ElJeffe

Medopine on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    thanks for running the game Jeffie, there were definitely some really cool mechanics and stuff and you deserve major props at least for the game's theme and narrations ;)

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Ohh lol Hylian I am sorry I started a last day bandwagon against you, I just noticed your PM about your role and shit, sorry.

To the rest of you, yeah fuck it, I knew Hylian was a Persona non Grata, I just forgot all about it.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I just want to say all of you suck you killed your seer twice.

Elendil on
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Looks like paranoia got the best of me!

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Elendil wrote: »

I did not kill you even once.

[Edit]
    And you were never my Seer.

LaOs on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Elendil wrote: »

Voting to block had to be unanimous. We had Thorgot onboard our mod panel at that time and it wouldn't have happened.

Sorry, I meant to PM you back, but trying to do stuff in two phallas got ridiculous, and I think I deleted the pm by mistake.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I totally would have voted to veto his death. Don't lay the blame on me!

Also, thanks for electing me, guys. It gave us the ghost of a fighting chance.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Jeffe gonna post the details from behind the scenes, like Role Descriptions, mechanics, and his thoughts on it and maybe what worked or could be tweaked?

LaOs on
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    He is bleeding babies left and right.
    Who knows when he'll come back.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    We got one kill in each forum and an extra kill whenever one of us was banned, and we could recognise each other when we switched forums. There were two alts, Frosteey and Cecil, who seered as villagers. They were to myself and thorgot, respectively, and if either of an alt pair were killed the other went down as well, the same as for the villager alts.
    The only way in which we had a hope of winning was that if we could completely control the mod team on one forum, we would be guaranteed victory (since we could veto anyone voting against us and controlled two kills). That didn't work out so well. As it was, we were stuck trying to knock out fifty people with what added up to a single kill, with you guys gaining at minimum two confirmed innocents each time you didn't kill one of us. Oh well, it was fun.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Jr. Admin
    Something Phallic

You’re second in command, yessiree. You’re head honcho round these parts, at least when the real admin isn’t around. You’ve elevated yourself to the shotgun position amongst a bunch of people who sit around posting dick jokes and obsessing over geek wares. Congratulations, I’m sure your mother is proud. The Jr. Admin gets the following powers:

The Jr. Admin cannot be voted off, and he cannot be banned by the mod staff. He can only be booted by the goatse’ers.

Once per day, the Jr. Admin can use the magical powers of the intarweb to protect someone from being blocked. It has something to do with blocking email, I think. Or maybe it involves digital gnomes, I dunno.

Thats mine.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png