As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Naughty Dog 30th Anniversary Pin

1234568»

• Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I received my two pins in a bubble envelope. Both appear in perfect condition, the cards are a little bent but otherwise looking good!

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Maybe I should order another just to make it worth it.

• Options
    2slayeru2slayeru Mount Gambier, South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    ShopMate cost me the same i will only using as a last resort

• Options
    silrnsilrn Fairfax, VARegistered User regular
    Based on what I've been seeing and reading, ShopMate is the solution for bigger/heavier orders, whereas for the smaller orders, the base fee of $25 seems ridiculous for an envelope barely bigger than a letter.

• Options
    misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Ehhhh if there was a better way to get things to us Australians than using ShopMate, we'd use it, but it's the easiest to access and work through (instead of having to use unnecessarily complicated forms) and it's through a trusted postal service rather than a potentially sketchy online mail forwarder. It sucks but it's the cleanest way to get stuff at the moment.

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    misskass wrote: »
    Ehhhh if there was a better way to get things to us Australians than using ShopMate, we'd use it, but it's the easiest to access and work through (instead of having to use unnecessarily complicated forms) and it's through a trusted postal service rather than a potentially sketchy online mail forwarder. It sucks but it's the cleanest way to get stuff at the moment.

Right now it's called a @Duckie‌ but that's a limited shipping window.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    "When it needs to get there eventually™ I use Duckie Delayed Delivery!"

Call 1800 QUACK today!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Mail it to your pin pal and they can mail it cheaper for you.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »

As a matter of curiosity, would anyone be willing to allow me to ship a Naughty Dog pin through to their US address and then forward it on to me?

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    evil santa wrote: »
    darkinfero wrote: »

As a matter of curiosity, would anyone be willing to allow me to ship a Naughty Dog pin through to their US address and then forward it on to me?

Send me a message. I'm going to be mailing stuff out for south when I come back.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Thanks. PM sent.

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular

You just need a proxy in the US that you can rely on... :)

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    dchoy wrote: »

Hi

• Options
    dchoy wrote: »

I invite all available kind people to send me their addresses for my creepy address collection, then. :biggrin:

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    I have handed over the Pins people sent to my place. However, @Duckie‌ still needs your address to forward them on. I don't have the list with me, so can you PM and let either her or myself know? Thanks.

• Options
    My pin finally arrived at my local PO yesterday (so the email from ShopMate tells me) but I was out of town and missed my chance to pick it up.

Interested to see on Monday what its condition is like.

• Options
    My pins came in okay, if that's at all reassuring. They were just floating around in a bubble mailer without any protection, but I didn't see any scratches. Also be sure you don't throw the mailer away without checking for an ND sticker so I can take it off your hands, I almost missed out on mine because I was too focused on the pins to check for other bits.

• Options
    Just got mine. Seems fine. Post is a tiny bit bent to the side, but otherwise fine.

No sticker though.

• Options
    2slayeru2slayeru Mount Gambier, South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I just mine to. all pins in very good condition and i hit the jackpot and got the free Naughty Dog sticker

• Options
    OH MAN THIS IS BULLSHIT!

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    OH MAN THIS IS BULLSHIT!

They sent me 2 stickers with the 2 Ellie pins I ordered, and 2 more for the Naughty Dog 30th pins. WHERE'S YOUR DLC GOD NOW?

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    I found my sticker in the envelope weeks later. Now I just wish I could figure out where I left the pin.

• Options
    skeltonathskeltonath SeattleRegistered User regular
    I got mine this last week as well. Great condition even though they were just tossed into the bubble wrap. Didn't expect it to ship from ThinkGeek, though haha.

Also, this sticker is sicknasty.

• Options
    I think it's quite possible since I got this through shopmate that they opened it and moved it to a different envelope and missed the sticker.

• Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I shopmated and got the sticker :-P

• Options
    Just means they found yours.

You bastard.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    I shopmated and got the sticker :-P
    Same. It's blu-tacked to the frame of my computer because I can't bear to stick it down anywhere and have that be its permanent location. What if I need to put it somewhere more appropriate one day? WHAT IF??!?!?

misskass on
  • Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    http://gear.playstation.com/en-us/brands/naughty-dog/naughty-dog-30th-anniversary-pinny.html

just found this in the ps online store for $9.99, quite cheap

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    http://gear.playstation.com/en-us/brands/naughty-dog/naughty-dog-30th-anniversary-pinny.html

just found this in the ps online store for $9.99, quite cheap

that's almost fodder worthy

• Options
    MultiPassMultiPass AlabamaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    The Clicker Pin is also at that price but for me the cheapest shipping is $9.58...so makes me not think I need a 2nd set of them.

MultiPass on
  • Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Shipping is too high, unfortunately. I considered it, though.

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Shipping was free this past weekend.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    MadkineMadkine AustraliaRegistered User regular
    They've upped their game in packaging. This was for two pins. (Also for a so called rare pin, they are still for sale at $10.)

0zxodif01tys.jpg

wa23fbxym2v3.jpg