As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PAX East] The Battle for HothPAX is Over

• SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    I got a three day pass!

xet8c.gif

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Pax south is dead. Long live pax east!

Which is apparently in a month and a half holy shit.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Don't care how, I want it now

• DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

You coming out there, dude? :D

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got my plane tickets the other day, so now I'm officially all set.

Need to figure out what I'm doing Thursday night though since my friend only booked the hotel room for Fri/Sat

Didgeridoo wrote: »

You coming out there, dude? :D

Like I'm gonna willingly miss a pax.

But yeah I'm super pumped!

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Man oh man I wish I could go to this one too

Godspeed, nerds

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    Oh shit, if I hadn't just checked twitter I would have been out of luck. Thanks for letting me know, all my forum friends.You jerks.

Got Friday and Sunday at least.

I texted you!
    He's a filthy greenie on a gimball phone, woulda been better off using smokesignals

Also me and @stareosarus are coming this yeah!

Jeff, you liar. Also, this right here, is exactly why Apple is getting sued for their iMessage number thieving bullshit. Make sure I'm not set as an iMessage contact.
    hot chocolate high velocity

booking a flight tonight

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Did I miss anybody going in the op? I assume we can use it to help organize picture shenanigans like we did at south

also jesus christ it is early this year. guess I should put in for time off at work already

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    I was just coming to check out this thread and see if anyone was gettin hype for this! I just rsvped for the pig roast on Wednesday, I was gonna try to go to class Wednesday morning but I suspect I'm gonna be too excited to bother

@Naphtali unfortunately @Stareosarus won't be making it again this year, she landed a new job (yay!) at a tax firm in Orlando so she's basically socially dead for the next three months (boo!)

aww that's butts

but also yay new jorb!

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I am excited at the prospect of Florida people seeing a new dimension of cold now that PAX East is early March.

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Oh, hey, I should probably mention that I'm going to this here thing.

[IMG][/img]
    eh, its been cold at east before

lets just hope for no blizzards like last week, fuck

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Early March is kind of dicey in Boston

It could go either way

Naphtali wrote: »
    eh, its been cold at east before

lets just hope for no blizzards like last week, fuck

at least now I live in Rochester instead of Kentucky so it won't be quite so hateful if it is cold, it'll just be same shit different day

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod

Month and a half? We got 33 days

YL9WnCY.png
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    How quick did tickets sell out this time? God I miss Boston already.

I bought m y tickets last year while providing general anesthesia for a total knee replacement - I'm not proud of it.

Patient did fine.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Goose! wrote: »
    I am excited at the prospect of Florida people seeing a new dimension of cold now that PAX East is early March.

I'm pretty sure they would die if PAX East was being held this weekend. It's -8 not including the 15mph wind. It is colder than a fucking witch's tit outside. I've lived here for many a winter and even I'm like 'holy shit, I might actually be flash-frozen if I stay out in this cold and wind for more than 5 minutes". I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

By March it will have warmed up a bit.

The Otaku Suppository on
    Conversely down in Georgia I was out in a t-shirt earlier today. In January.

Having moved down here from MA, this is totally crazy.

• The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    I feel like the Civil War would have ended in a matter of weeks if the South had stormed into the North rather than the other way round.

• MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I feel like the Civil War would have ended in a matter of weeks if the South had stormed into the North rather than the other way round.

Well, other than that pesky problem of slavery, yeah.

I am in the business of saving lives.
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

Well, other than that pesky problem of slavery, yeah.

Well I mean, everything else went the same except the South decided to be pre-emptive.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    This thing is happening too soon

and I really should have sorted out accommodations before now

edit but I got my flight at least so worst case I'll just hobo it up outside the expo center

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    So I don't suppose anybody still has extra room for a professional couch/floor sleeper? I got a reservation for a teeny room but staying with people was more fun (and also way cheaper)

2x39jD4.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Hi I'm speaking on a panel and have nowhere to stay.

Help?

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Hi I'm speaking on a panel and have nowhere to stay.

Help?

stay in the panel room, obvs

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    How quick did tickets sell out this time? God I miss Boston already.
    Like a day? I think some Sunday passes might have lingered for a day, but it's more or less as much a whirlwind as Prime now.

YL9WnCY.png
    yeah it was ba nay nay

I was barely able to scoop up Fri, Sat and Sun individual day passes.

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Yeah the only reason East passes might last longer is cause the BCEC holds way more people, so more passes

Awesome the panel part not the lack of lodging. Good luck.

I have a room at the omni parker with my husband and a friend of ours from Wednesday to Monday, she's amenable to sharing a double bed, if that is of interest to anybody

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    I have a room at the omni parker with my husband and a friend of ours from Wednesday to Monday, she's amenable to sharing a double bed, if that is of interest to anybody

Hey hey hey!

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    A friend and I have a room at the Omni as well, I've got room for one other person if anybody else needs a place to stay.

Room's booked from Thursday to Monday.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I might....potentially....be going to this? Maybe not....but maybe?!?!1/1

• DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    I got passes for Friday and Sunday, so I'm finally doing another PAX!

And this time I'm going to be much less of an awkward goose when I meet everyone.

Sheri wrote: »
    cabsy wrote: »

Hey hey hey!

I had somebody else message me about this last night! Aaaaaah let me see what is going on with that and I will message you when I find out for sure either way, ok?

Dys wrote: »
    I got passes for Friday and Sunday, so I'm finally doing another PAX!

And this time I'm going to be much less of an awkward goose when I meet everyone.

DYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!