As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2015 Forum Badge

• TemigTemig East [E] North Shore - MARegistered User regular
    Awesome as always, Kropotkin!

JQ1qRPt.png
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    ceres wrote: »
    Is there a signup to get one or can I just show up at BYOC registration or did I totally miss that the answer to this was posted already?

No sign up needed...info on where and how to get them has been posted in thread. You can get them as some of the pre-PAX events or at the BYOC registration desk by answering one of 10 questions....see Kropotkin's post from 2/1.

Yeah, I did see that. Just didn't want to get there and find out there actually was a list. ;)

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    posting in this thread, however, will get your name on the back!

• SkrepoSkrepo Registered User regular
    I'll throw my name in for one. Not sure if I'm going to do any pre-PAX events yet though.

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Durinthal wrote: »
    Looks great!

And as with every year, instead of answering a question I'm just going to tell the kind folks at BYOC that my name's on the list. (60% of the time it works every time)

That does not prove you are on the forums. Anyone can be 'Durinthal', that is why the questions have to be answered. It's a quite simple concept as only forum members would know the answer to the questions and the enforcers at the BYOC desk are given instructions on this very specific point.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• DominoDomino Keizen Mikazuki New York, NYRegistered User regular
    I'm throwing my name in, though can the OP be changed to contain info?

tFh5HdJ.png
    edited February 2015
    kropotkin wrote: »
    Durinthal wrote: »
    Looks great!

And as with every year, instead of answering a question I'm just going to tell the kind folks at BYOC that my name's on the list. (60% of the time it works every time)

That does not prove you are on the forums. Anyone can be 'Durinthal', that is why the questions have to be answered. It's a quite simple concept as only forum members would know the answer to the questions and the enforcers at the BYOC desk are given instructions on this very specific point.
    Yeah, they don't always follow those instructions though. Depends on who's there. Like he said "60% of the time it works every time". Not far off from 50/50. I've definitely seen people asked the questions, but I've also seen people just say "I'm so and so, right there on the list."

zerzhul on
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Or I guess in this case "I'm so and so, right there on the back."

You have to give it to me, it has my name on it.

Also this dude's computer I scribbled my name on while no one was looking. Also your shirt. See? That's my name too.

• Tristan3Tristan3 Registered User regular
    Nice job on the design! Throwing my name in as well.

• darksteelreaprdarksteelreapr Registered User regular
    You can add my name to the list and I look forward to getting one!

• jasonakaramjasonakaram NHRegistered User regular
    Just in case I'm not grandfathered in already pleeeease add my name to the list :)

• nosutnosut MA, USRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Cant wait! Less then a month! Got my coin now my pass is next!

nosut on
  • hsuhsu Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Put me down for 1 badge. I'm normally not a collector of memorabilia, but since I'm getting a stein already, might as well get the badge too, particularly if my name's on it.

hsu on
    iTNdmYl.png
    Just in case I'm not grandfathered in already pleeeease add my name to the list :)
    There is no such thing as grandfathering in, for this sitch. Only the names from the current thread are put on the current badge.

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    There is no such thing as grandfathering in, for this sitch. Only the names from the current thread are put on the current badge.

The best we can offer is a shot at testing the grandfather paradox.

• Xavier1216Xavier1216 Bagu is my name. Show my note to river man. Greater Boston AreaRegistered User regular
    SutibunRi wrote: »

The best we can offer is a shot at testing the grandfather paradox.

Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr. "I'm-My-Own-Grandpa!" Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!

SMMB_Xavier1216_Large_zpscdweorm9.png
    PSN: PLD_Xavier | NNID: Xavier1216
  • eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    so wearing last year's forum badge to the BYOC table doesn't automatically get me one of the new ones? ;)

0j92muX.png
  • GoreySailorGoreySailor Boston, MARegistered User regular
    +1 thanks!!

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    [Also the cut off date for having your name on the back of the badge by contributing to this thread is: Friday February 20th at 10pm GMT[/quote]

Add my name, Please!

• SatoruSatoru Registered User regular
    Oh glad I made the cutoff for the badge! Definitely add my handle please :)

See you at the BYOC table :)

• Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    I have to make a reminder on my phone to go to the BYOC to get one.

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • melzwaymelzway Registered User regular
    I like the redo.....but I liked the original too. So excited.

• jasonakaramjasonakaram NHRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    I'll pass on testing the Grandfather Paradox and settle for a forum badge. That said if anyone on this forum has a working Time Machine I'd like to book a trip to PAX East 2016 to depart on the Monday immediately following PAX 2015 :)

jasonakaram on
  • JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    I would love to be on the badge as well. Looking forward to picking up mine for this year!

• KhaytorKhaytor MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Count me in :) I love last years badge and can't wait for this years!

• Sgt.MaysSgt.Mays Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Count me in again!

Gaymer, Nerd and Fan of Freeman's Mind/Half-life/GTA/Red Vs Blue

Attended: East 14, 15 and West 16
    Attending West 2019
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Can't wait to pick this bad boy up! :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • DarkshowersDarkshowers Registered User regular
    Looks great as usual. Count me in too!

Ds3hsEH.png
  • acetheriveracetheriver Registered User regular
    Count me in for one. Can't wait to get my first badge!

• CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    I'll take anything with a DeLorean. I'm in!

379by4cj0i1l.png
  • benswimmingbenswimming PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Awesome, as always. Can't wait to wear this one around PAX this year!

PAX EAST 2011 Omeganaut
    Twitter: sweeneyben
    XBL: Disco Ball
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Yeah, they don't always follow those instructions though. Depends on who's there. Like he said "60% of the time it works every time". Not far off from 50/50. I've definitely seen people asked the questions, but I've also seen people just say "I'm so and so, right there on the list."

What about peeing on it? The rule of ownership of the wild.

Ew

• RyosukeRyosuke Registered User regular
    When you can, print my name in like last year. I've been going to Pax East for years now and last year I was looking forward to kropotkin's work with my name on it. Great work and it's sad you cannot attend this year but your work will be appreciated with helping hands. Hope for next year. :)

• JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    What about peeing on it? The rule of ownership of the wild.

I thought that was licking it? Or am I confusing it with grade school? :P

• sassfactor4sassfactor4 Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    I would love to have my name on the badge again.

Thanks for your work Kropotkin!

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    The Back To The BCEC logo is amaaaaaazing.
    Can't wait to grab one to go with my others!

Crippl3 on
  • jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    I'm not sure how I missed it last year, but this is phenomenal. Count me in!

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • z silver1984z silver1984 Geek Dad Newport MaineRegistered User regular
    Count me in please!