As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yellow [Chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I heard on the radio that Manhattan's on a hot streak and has gone 10 days without a murder. Yay, crippling blizzards keeping people indoors!

We haven't had crippling blizzards. That's Boston.

It's 10 degrees outside in NY right now. I consider that crippling.

YqyBYV4l.jpg

Pls send halp. We're crippled.

Deebs it's 9 degrees with a -8 windchill I am definitely crippled

Fuck thiiiiiiis

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I heard on the radio that Manhattan's on a hot streak and has gone 10 days without a murder. Yay, crippling blizzards keeping people indoors!

We haven't had crippling blizzards. That's Boston.

Literally crippling. I've heard most streets are 1 lane at most even now.

Only 12+ more inches coming tomorrow!

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

All myrders happen in outer boroughs. Where is your one city now, De Blasio?

Sonuvabitch, I thought that anomaly was city wide. Is it really just Manhattan? If so, that's fucked

I'm not sure, but can you imagine no murders in East New York, Brownsville, and the entirety of the Bronx over that period?

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 3.6

@RMS Oceanic will create the new thread
    @ronya is backup

This discussion has been closed.