As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Who would you rather work for, Umbrella or Black Mesa?

• ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Initrode sounds like it sucks.

Looking this up led me to this website which I just found hilarious

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Which one has a better benefits package

didn't you listen to the song

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    If we're limited to evil organizations then I'm gonna have to go with Team Rocket. Only because of Pokemon really. Of course I wouldn't be content as a grunt, only being allowed to use Zubat and Rattata. Gotta work my way up to some good Pokemon.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    SirToasty wrote: »
    If we're limited to evil organizations then I'm gonna have to go with Team Rocket. Only because of Pokemon really. Of course I wouldn't be content as a grunt, only being allowed to use Zubat and Rattata. Gotta work my way up to some good Pokemon.

You get Trubbish and only Trubbish

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Venture Industries (Rusty era) or Cerberus (pre-ME3)

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular

Hah! I would have taken Grimer!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Hah! I would have taken Grimer!

You're a tough negotiation...DEAL.

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Jurassic Park is like working for Disney World, only with raptors.

If I'm going to die, I'd like something a bit better than "Worked the Compy Teacups. Was trampled by a brontosaurus."

I've heard working for Disneyland is alright. Good benefits, corporate culture that at least pretends to appreciate employees. I mean, you're gonna die, the main question is how miserable you're gonna be before then. Jurassic Park, I can see a decent time before you get eaten.

Of the two options, Black Mesa. There's at least a chance of getting out alive, and the networking benefits in the post 7 hour war hellscape are not to be sneezed at.

Still, if we're talking questionably ethical mad science organizations? X-COM. Easy. The pay is excellent, the science team gets all the best toys, and there's a very low risk of death except in the event of a base invasion, at which point pretty much everyone is fucked, so it's not like you're worse off than the poor suckers outside the ant farm.

The biggest problem with working for Disney is they don't pay shit for most of their positions.

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Cerberus would be alright, so long as I avoided any ocular nerve flashbangs.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I'm a TriOptimum man

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    The biggest problem with working for Disney is they don't pay shit for most of their positions.

Yeah, but at least when the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. . .

wait, now that I think about it, I think I'd enjoy that instead.

vEaRQgH.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Weyland-Yutani

• Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    I choose the Nazi science lab from Wolfenstein

they won

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    whatever the Sith call themselves these days

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I wanna work for the Concordance Extraction Corporation, flying all over the galaxy and fixing huge spaceships like Isaac Clarke. Just as long as those damn Unitologists stop fucking about with Markers so we don't get another necromorph incident...

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Sarif Industries

Although that does run the risk of me getting cybernetic limbs I never asked for...

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    I choose the Nazi science lab from Wolfenstein

they won

Congratulations.

You're going to be stabbed in the eyeballs by BJ Blazkowicz.

You may think there's a worse way to die than that right now, but your last thought will be "I WAS WRONG! THIS IS THE WORST WAY TO DIE!"

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Sarif Industries

Although that does run the risk of me getting cybernetic limbs I never asked for...

I may not have asked for them, but I sure wished for them

JtgVX0H.png
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Well now I'm going to go back and play DX:HR because I just realized I never got around to playing The Missing Link and I think that needs to be rectified.

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    The Foot Clan or Cobra?

Decisions, decisions ....

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    The Foot Clan or Cobra?

Uh, Cobra, duh. The Foot doesn't get to run screaming across the battlefield firing lasers in the air and screaming the name of their organization.

COBRA KAI

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Cerberus for sure so long as I don't have to work under Kai Ling.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I was wondering about OCP, but then remembered that you probably had to move to Detroit.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I work at the Hell Known to Men a real life evil
    So I feel anything is better
    TankHammer wrote: »
    The Foot Clan or Cobra?

Uh, Cobra, duh. The Foot doesn't get to run screaming across the battlefield firing lasers in the air and screaming the name of their organization.

Well we did tell various contractors Hail Cobra and Wolverines often when I was in Iraq

Butters wrote: »

Shows how much you know about the MEEU! Kai Leng works alone *pushes glasses up nose, snorts*.

The Foot Clan or Cobra?

And their insurance provider has a solid reputation.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »

Shows how much you know about the MEEU! Kai Leng works alone *pushes glasses up nose, snorts*.

THEN I GUESS I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT :P

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    lmao if you think those are different companies.

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Com Star

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    PTMC.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Com Star

Ugh
    I feel that was the beginning of the downfall for Battletech.
    But Wizkids was a coffin built and filled for it's lore

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    The Foot Clan or Cobra?

Really, the answer on this one is clear. Maybe ask again when the foot clan starts handing out tanks, jet fighters and rocket launchers, huh?

see317 wrote: »
    The Foot Clan or Cobra?

Really, the answer on this one is clear. Maybe ask again when the foot clan starts handing out tanks, jet fighters and rocket launchers, huh?

Do they not?

• Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Com Star

Ugh
    I feel that was the beginning of the downfall for Battletech.
    But Wizkids was a coffin built and filled for it's lore

you mean, like, immediately?

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    see317 wrote: »
    The Foot Clan or Cobra?

Do they not?

Granted, I may be forgetting some of the foot clans between all the various TMNT shows/movies, but I don't think they've ever been shown to mass produce tanks or jets. Occasionally they've been shown to use energy weapons and be robots, but to the best of my knowledge, not tank driving robots. I mean, it's kind of hard to show off your mad ninja skills when you're driving a tank. No matter how badass a ninja you are. Though, exceptions can be made.
    drive-me-closer_-i-want-to-hit-them-with-my-sword.png
    Plus that whole "Turn our dudes into mutant animal people as punishment" thing they've got going in the current series. With my luck I'd get some lame ass animal like a gopher or a marmot or something.

see317 on