As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club PA Pins!

• Options
    ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    I got my 2nd club pa 2014 pin a few days after pax south. I filled out the form back in December.

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Alrighty, I still haven't gotten my pin and I signed up sometime in October.
    Time to write some emails again =(

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    notice I got said they'd ship when they had a large number. I signed up like Christmas, but they didn't process till January. I'm patient

• Options
    flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Anyone know who to contact if you received a damaged ClubPA pin? By damaged I mean part of the front logo paint is smeared/chipped off? And yes I'm grateful I got one in a timely manner (thanks to the OP from PA Jamie) I was hoping to keep it as part of my personal collection, but not if some of the paint on the logo is smeared/chipped off.

I'm willing to pay for a replacement if I have to (I'm send the old in for a newer looking one)!

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    contact customer support. If they can't help, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Any clue on when year two begins? I forget when year one started.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    redfield85 wrote: »

Early February? I believe I signed up at the beginning and I signed up 2/11/14

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »

I concur! Waiting for renewal before my next store order :)

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    @zerzhul This thread is not sticky enough.

Help us @zerzhul you are our only hope. Geth doesn't listen to me, he just keeps whispering Hail Hydra.

• Options
    PrunciblePruncible Registered User regular
    @zerzhul This thread is not sticky enough.

Help us @zerzhul you are our only hope. Geth doesn't listen to me, he just keeps whispering Hail Hydra.

I can't "Hail Hydra?" this post anymore? =(

• Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    I'm looking forward to the new pin design for year two (if that happens). And also all the behind the scenes goodies. Last year was quite a year to be a PA Club member.

• Options
    hadiwisthadiwist Nashville, TNRegistered User regular
    It's renewal time! Just re-upped again for another 6 months. Looking forward to the new pin.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Staff podcast alone is worth the $30. pin is an awesome extra

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Odd, I don't have a renew button yet, still says mine expires yesterday (well - today considering its in US time :P)

Guess I need to wait till this afternoon!

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Odd, I don't have a renew button yet, still says mine expires yesterday (well - today considering its in US time :P)

Guess I need to wait till this afternoon!

Log off and force refresh the page.

If that doesn't work, I'm presuming that time of day may matter given that my attempts to renew at 6am my time failed but around 8am it was available. It's possible the six months is using a timestamp that takes hours:minutes:seconds into account.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    I can't renew until May. So I'll end up missing the first batch of year two pins?

• Options
    NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »

Yep my membership JUST expired today, didn't get a notice or anything, just noticed it was gone when I logged in, went ahead and re-upped though

• Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    GAH waited too long and now its flicked over to the 12th...IM NOT LONGER A SPECIAL 11/2 SNOWFLAKE...

Tldr - Resubbed. :)

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    just re-upped as well. Can't wait to see the new pin!

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Calling it now: At least one post on the back.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Finally was able to re up club Pa makes me happy.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    just did mine

• Options
    Anybody get their "thanks for renewing your membership, here's your discount code" Club PA email yet? Still haven't gotten mine, emailed brian but never got a response.

• Options
    Haven't seen mine yet either.

Pins!
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Re-upped today, nothing yet.

• Options
    Re-upped today, nothing yet.

Also still haven't gotten an email.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    When I resubscribed last year it was nearly 2 weeks before I had the email turn up.

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    got my email today!

• Options
    Same!

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Can confirm is also again now.

• Options
    Little tidbit of info i got from Brians twitter, club pa year 2 pin shipping in May.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    Little tidbit of info i got from Brians twitter, club pa year 2 pin shipping in May.

Good to know. Thanks!

Pins!
  • Options
    SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    Got my email today as well.

• Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    I can't renew until May. So I'll end up missing the first batch of year two pins?

I'm guessing so? Everyone has ignored me.

• Options
    I'm guessing no one here knows. Hit @Retnus up on twitter.

• Options
    sirmrejsirmrej Seattle areaRegistered User regular
    I didn't receive any "re-up" notice, and didn't see any "renew" button on the site. My ClubPA ran out at some point. Just renewed it. I wish I had known it was time to give them more money...

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Mine's up tomorrow, so yay for that.

• Options
    foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    i just got my email

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Having the ClubPA tied directly to the forum account would be good. Without a notification that my membership is expiring, I tend to rely on other people letting me know that it's due.

I'm a bit weird with the way I login, because I have one browser for the forums and another for ClubPA. It helps when I'm doing stuff to switch between the two. But for regular comic reading, I am mostly not logged in. I imagine my user profile on it must look weird.

Maybe if they could put up a little marker for when it's eligible for Year 2 and then Year 3, that would be useful. A lot of people seem to be asking about which Pin they qualify for.

• Options
    Dont know if this is the same for others, but i get logged out of the forums whenever i login to the main page, so i only ever do to listen to the podcasts or have to buy something. Would be good to have a unified login system for both

8fuuo_RK.png