As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ has gone all stupid.

Bob The MonkeyBob The Monkey Registered User regular
I mean really. Some people are allowed to make ridiculous threads on pure name recognition, or have their threads unlocked because of mods they're friendly with. Threads being enjoyed by the majority of forumers are locked just because some mod disagrees, and jailings and bannings have got a little big ridiculous.

Now it's not that I mind all of this, I can put up with most of it. But if insane threads are locked in SE++, despite the fact that a lot of people enjoy them, where the hell can they go for people to enjoy them. I think locking needs to be regulated a little in SE++: Sure, if someone spams goatse or makes 7 threads just because he can, lock, delete, and ban if necessary. But a little bit of wackyness doesn't hurt anyone. Hell, a few people might even enjoy themselves reading the forums.

Yes I'm bitter because all my threads get locked.

Yes I feel I have a serious point.

Yes, I enjoy myself reading them anyway. Stop criticising me.

Bob The Monkey on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2004
    I mean really. Some people are allowed to make ridiculous threads on pure name recognition

Hi.

I've been saying this for the better part of a year now. Where the hell have you been while I've been saying it?

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    I mean really. Some people are allowed to make ridiculous threads on pure name recognition

Hi.

I've been saying this for the better part of a year now. Where the hell have you been while I've been saying it?

In the corner, crying because my threads have been locked.

My longest ever thread was about a man raping a baby. A man raping a baby.

Bob The Monkey on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2004
    It could be like Glorious Robot, where damn near everyone is allowed unlimited nonsense threads.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2004

Hi.

Wasn't that in EE?

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    bone daddy wrote:

Hi.

Wasn't that in EE?

Nah, SE++.

Hence the endless Loser gags.

Bob The Monkey on
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2004
    <<

>>

:D

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing