As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX SECRET BOBCATS 3: BOBCAT WITH A VENGEANCE 2014

1235»

• KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    UPS just dropped off a rather interesting box. Opening and photos will be coming up in an hour or so. A preemptive thanking to @rileyper‌ !

• Kiss Me GoodByeKiss Me GoodBye Registered User regular
    Birrhan private messaged me on Christmas confirming he received the gift though hasn't gotten around to posting out.

SQUID
    PAX EAST 2011 * 2012 * 2013 *2014 *2015 *2016 | PAX PRIME 2013| PAX UNPLUGGED 2017
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    SmallLady wrote: »
    GIFTERS. Please give me updates on these giftee's packages.

birrhan gifting to Menolly07
    DashD gifting to pureval
    Happendy gifting to Ravenger
    Kiss Me Goodbye gifting to birrhan: Received but hasn't posted?
    Pureval gifting to Happendy
    Rileyper gifting to Kirindal
    zerzhul gifting to squire_Pug: Z's gift didn't ship the first time. Is trying again.
    SmallLady gifting to PayneTrayne: Slowest shipping ever evidently. Tracking

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    An ominous package arrives, Bobiel stands guard against any threat.
    Bob1_zps78f8e683.jpg

Bobiel appreciates the fine pin-up art you shipped for him.
    Bob2_zpsaf8d61e8.jpg

A letter from my Santa; @rileyper‌ ? Thank you and likewise I'm hoping your Christmas and holidays were equally as awesome.
    Bob3_zpsff52c924.jpg

I wonder what sort of gifts you sent me this Christmas...
    Bob4_zpsb4c2bc9c.jpg

Cards Against Humanity? Awesomeness! If a bit creepy on the accuracy... I was contemplating about this game this holiday season and perhaps getting it, but I was still on the fence about it.
    Bob5_zpscf5c7ce5.jpg

And the 90s Nostalgia Pack? This is some pretty sweet swag you got me.
    Bob6_zps624febf3.jpg

Hot Wheels? I haven't gotten a new Hot Wheels car since I was a kid, much less a Flintstones' one at that. This is a definite blast from the past.
    Bob7_zps2b360069.jpg

Sweet, a weather radio! I was thinking of getting one of them one of these days, but now I'll definitely be well armed this winter.
    Bob8_zps40266435.jpg

Ah, just what I needed this winter too! New gloves, new radio, Cards Against Humanity, and the Flintmobile? I'm on my way to being properly fortified for the winter. Many thanks, @rileyper‌ ! Your gifts will be seeing quite a bit of use.

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Finally, it has arrived and I can see why it has taken so long! It's a miniature evil hideaway! I got a LootCrate with a The Joker dressed as Batman, Groot socks, a Simpsons wallet, a candy cane (That broke D:), Tetris magnets and a comic book. Needless to say, I have now been hit by the Funko bug, and will be using these to warm my feet and decorate my aparment.
    FYpLXhA.jpg
    Thanks Cardboard Tube Bobcaturai!

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    GIFTERS. Please give me updates on these giftee's packages.

birrhan gifting to Menolly07
    DashD gifting to pureval
    Happendy gifting to Ravenger
    Kiss Me Goodbye gifting to birrhan
    Pureval gifting to Happendy
    Rileyper gifting to Kirindal
    zerzhul gifting to squire_Pug: Z's gift didn't ship the first time. Is trying again.
    SmallLady gifting to PayneTrayne: Slowest shipping ever evidently. Tracking

I received my gift from DashD and posted pictures. Will DM you tracking info on my gift to Happendy.

• RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    Received my gift, holding spot for pictures!

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
    Ravenger wrote: »
    Received my gift, holding spot for pictures!

don't do that, I don't go back to read old posts. Just make a new post when you post the pictures.

UPDATED:

GIFTERS. Please give me updates on these giftee's packages. If I don't hear from Rilerper, Birrhan, or Kiss Me Goodbye by end of tomorrow, I am going to assume that they did not send a gift and will make arrangements accordingly.

People Who I have not heard from:
    @Rileyper gifting to Kirindal
    @birrhan gifting to Menolly07
    @Kiss Me Goodbye gifting to birrhan:

People I have heard From:
    Pureval gifting to Happendy: Tracking 1Z26W74E0266390447 (UPS, says it was left on a porch)
    The second from PA themselves: 9400110200828435730483 (USPS listed as delivered in mail box)

Ugh, when I get to work tomorrow I'll check for the tracking numbers in my work email.

SQUID
    PAX EAST 2011 * 2012 * 2013 *2014 *2015 *2016 | PAX PRIME 2013| PAX UNPLUGGED 2017
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    kirindal posted the gifts received from rileyper above

• rileyperrileyper Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    zerzhul wrote: »
    kirindal posted the gifts received from rileyper above
    Kirindal wrote: »
    An ominous package arrives, Bobiel stands guard against any threat.
    Bob1_zps78f8e683.jpg

Bobiel appreciates the fine pin-up art you shipped for him.
    Bob2_zpsaf8d61e8.jpg

A letter from my Santa; @rileyper‌ ? Thank you and likewise I'm hoping your Christmas and holidays were equally as awesome.
    Bob3_zpsff52c924.jpg

I wonder what sort of gifts you sent me this Christmas...
    Bob4_zpsb4c2bc9c.jpg

Cards Against Humanity? Awesomeness! If a bit creepy on the accuracy... I was contemplating about this game this holiday season and perhaps getting it, but I was still on the fence about it.
    Bob5_zpscf5c7ce5.jpg

And the 90s Nostalgia Pack? This is some pretty sweet swag you got me.
    Bob6_zps624febf3.jpg

Hot Wheels? I haven't gotten a new Hot Wheels car since I was a kid, much less a Flintstones' one at that. This is a definite blast from the past.
    Bob7_zps2b360069.jpg

Sweet, a weather radio! I was thinking of getting one of them one of these days, but now I'll definitely be well armed this winter.
    Bob8_zps40266435.jpg

Ah, just what I needed this winter too! New gloves, new radio, Cards Against Humanity, and the Flintmobile? I'm on my way to being properly fortified for the winter. Many thanks, @rileyper‌ ! Your gifts will be seeing quite a bit of use.

Also happy you loved your presents Kirindal.

rileyper on
    Pax Prime 2014 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [x] BYOC [not attending :(]
    Pax South 2015 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [ ] BYOC [x]
    Pax East 2015 checklist: Accommodations[ ] Travel [ ] Time Off [ ] BYOC [ ]
    fss.png
    UPDATED:

GIFTERS. Please give me updates on these giftee's packages. If I don't hear from Rilerper, Birrhan, or Kiss Me Goodbye by end of tomorrow, I am going to assume that they did not send a gift and will make arrangements accordingly.

@Kiss Me Goodbye gifting to birrhan:

Pureval gifting to Happendy: Tracking 1Z26W74E0266390447 (UPS, says it was left on a porch)
    The second from PA themselves: 9400110200828435730483 (USPS listed as delivered in mail box)

• rileyperrileyper Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    UPDATED:

But i did send a gift and has been confirmed in this thread.

rileyper on
    Pax Prime 2014 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [x] BYOC [not attending :(]
    Pax South 2015 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [ ] BYOC [x]
    Pax East 2015 checklist: Accommodations[ ] Travel [ ] Time Off [ ] BYOC [ ]
    fss.png
    Sorry I forgot to take your name off of that line too! my bad!

UPDATED:

GIFTERS. Please give me updates on these giftee's packages. If I don't hear from Birrhan or Kiss Me Goodbye by end of tomorrow, I am going to assume that they did not send a gift and will make arrangements accordingly.

@Kiss Me Goodbye gifting to birrhan

SmallLady, I sent you a PM of the email with tracking info and such.

SQUID
    UPDATED:

GIFTERS. Please give me updates on these giftee's packages. If I don't hear from Birrhan by end of tomorrow, I am going to assume that they did not send a gift and will make arrangements accordingly.

@Kiss Me Goodbye gifting to birrhan: Tracking info provided. Gift arrived and was never posted.

• BirrhanBirrhan Registered User regular
    Very late, many apologies, but at long last I present what the cardboard tube in the sky (@Kiss Me GoodBye) sent me. for perspective, I asked for vaguely nostalgic 8bit stuff, and she came through with flying colors. Working from the inside of the package out--

First, the magnets:
    p5uVcmO.jpg?1

Next to that, Mario. Lego Mario (cat statue for scale):
    vlbiFo1.jpg?1

All of which was inside this (real, but very dumb, cat for scale):
    lhivL1v.jpg?1

Thank you so much! It was exactly what I asked for!

2014 Bobcats is a success! All bobcats have been received!

Thanks PAX forumers for being the best!!!!!

<3<3

• Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    Delightful, now no longer random tea, received from Birrhan. Ironically, my other exchange was also a tea related exchange. Hilarity ensued.

OaeUwXM.jpg

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • BirrhanBirrhan Registered User regular
    Menolly07 wrote: »
    Delightful, now no longer random tea, received from Birrhan. Ironically, my other exchange was also a tea related exchange. Hilarity ensued.

Glad you enjoyed it! Sorry for the mix up, and the tardiness following up with you...

Menolly07 wrote: »

OaeUwXM.jpg

Menolly, that tea is delicious!!! good score! :)

edited January 2015
    jlc4nc51hltm.jpg
    Apparently my giftee decided that my wine hobby was not snobby enough; now I have some high quality cheeses to sip with my rieslings!

5wyr5hlzggyr.jpg
    I honestly have no idea what this relates to, but I love it. At first I thought perhaps it was something for my dogs to rip apart. Now I just snuggle with it at night

obo04sglp2ai.jpg
    A great movie! My wife and I watched it the other night, excellent! We did not get a chance to see it in theaters, and was a great addition to my X-men blu ray collection!

Many thanks Johnny!

Ravenger on
  • Squire_PugSquire_Pug Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Ok, I received a random gift (BTTF Mug) Which I assume was secret bobcat?

Anyway whoever gave it to me, ITS AWESOME!

Arrived yesterday. Much thanks to Zerzhul!

yq9rybph3eae.jpg
    3qncx265rc4u.jpg

Squire_Pug on
    @Squire_Pug‌ Yeah that's one of the two parts of the gift. Sorry there's no note with it, no option to put a note on it at the aus vendor I used.

• HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Ravenger wrote: »
    jlc4nc51hltm.jpg
    Apparently my giftee decided that my wine hobby was not snobby enough; now I have some high quality cheeses to sip with my rieslings!

5wyr5hlzggyr.jpg
    I honestly have no idea what this relates to, but I love it. At first I thought perhaps it was something for my dogs to rip apart. Now I just snuggle with it at night

obo04sglp2ai.jpg
    A great movie! My wife and I watched it the other night, excellent! We did not get a chance to see it in theaters, and was a great addition to my X-men blu ray collection!

Many thanks Johnny!

I always get something related to a person's profile picture unless it's too darn difficult.
    And my apologies for not posting until now. Colleges classes have been killing me.
    That and the flu.

I received my package early on and I posted about it... On the Enforcer Forums thinking the gift was from an Enforcer.
    D'oh.

EDIT: Well that's awkward, my post saved as a draft and never posted there either =_=

Happendy on
  • purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    @Happendy‌ Did you get both parts of your gift?

Hmm @Zerzhul , now I am wondering what to expect!

Nothing further has arrived as yet...but the anticipation, it is either the best part or the part that kills you!

I would have expected them to come together, ordered at the same time from the same place. If you don't get anything in another week I'll check into it more. Bah.

And so it may possibly have concluded!

hnv4us26fkue.jpg

I have vanilla munchkin, so I KNOW how awesome this game is, time to add some apocalyptic failure to family game night!

A final very greatful thankyou @zerzhul‌ (as long as this is not a random coincidental gift, but I think my odds are good!)

That's definitely it! Sorry again for the shitty timing.

• HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So I just figured out how to upload a picture from my phone without accidentally destroying a small puppy rescue in the process.

What did I ask for? PINS AND THINGS THAT SHOOT!(nerf blasters) ZOMBIE HEADS GO POOF!

otce6dowszh1.jpg

Unfortunately only the spinal shield pin and the nerf blaster were part of my gift. But I'm happy as hell to have a pinny pal as a secret Santa.

The blaster will serve me well in the next humans vs zombies match my campus decides to host

• BombClancyBombClancy Sugar Lady Registered User regular
    1. I love the variety of gifts that were sent/received. I participate in 2-3 gift exchanges each winter and PAX really knows how to treat one another right.
    2. I got my last gift today! I can't wait to wear this wig with my Poison Ivy Cosplay next month :)
    ma1659pjwgzz.jpg

what do you call a pile of kittens? A meoooowntain!
    itweet