As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo] and High Quality Dunsparce Erotica

SimBenSimBen Hodor?Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
edited February 2015 in Social Entropy++
sig.gif
Sterica on

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2015
    Dan just gave Kirby a 2/5 on Giant Bomb.

Ryckert...

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

Ryckert...

b6ifs3c01mx6.png

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular

Ryckert...

I can't wait to see alex fight dan

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

Ryckert...

This is super disappointing to hear.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    so, when does the fire dan campaign start again?

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Dan Ryckert and Alexa Ray Corriea vs the world, huh

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Bluedude mh4 will be impossible to find for cheap for months if not years plus I'd rather approach the game on my own terms and not being guided and having my experience dictated by someone who's suuuuuper biased in favor of te game, no offense

Given te choice of go for mh4 but 20 bucks is impulse buy territory, 40 aint

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Am I to be taking that as an implicit no to "fumble around MHTri" shenanigans

dN0T6ur.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »

Are you already a monster hunter fan

If no then yeah let's learn together

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    so, when does the fire dan campaign start again?

Guy thinks he's beaten Tyson he can take Kirby down now

no way

not in America

KSSU_Kirby_Crouch.png

American Kirby is pissed.

sig.gif
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Bluedude mh4 will be impossible to find for cheap for months if not years plus I'd rather approach the game on my own terms and not being guided and having my experience dictated by someone who's suuuuuper biased in favor of te game, no offense

Fair enough

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg

Are you already a monster hunter fan

If no then yeah let's learn together

I got as far as skinning my first sad cow dinosaur and then started playing something else

dN0T6ur.png
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular

you can get 3 for super cheap, and if you were to happen to get it on wiiu i could help you out with my total lack of monster hunter knowledge.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Oh my fucking god still with the Monster Hunter

Grey Ghost wrote: »

Let me walk you through the halcyon dayso f my internet youth, when I was arguing with some of the last holdouts of the Single Link Theory on the web

dN0T6ur.png
    Don't be afraid to ask shit though

The tutorials leave something to be desired

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg

Let me walk you through the halcyon dayso f my internet youth, when I was arguing with some of the last holdouts of the Single Link Theory on the web

At first read I thought Halcyon Dayso F was an anime-based bullet hell shmup.

sig.gif
    You see this was back in the day before Wind Waker came out and made the Multiple Link Theory explicitly canonical, so even though it was generally understood that the different Zelda games generally involved different Links - it was accepted at the time that there were three, basically one for every two games up through Majora's Mask, and then the Oracle Link was also LttP/LA Link - there were still some people who woudl argue about that

And boy would they get mad about it

I remember this one fella, he had a chip on his shoulder with regards to the whole th

dN0T6ur.png
  • GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular

I'm still amazed you and I dealt with the same "Zero Mission is actually the sequel to Metroid I" conspiracy guy on different forums years ago

So tonight its on to the water temple in Twilight Princess

Which means I get to wear the awesome Zora Armor

I was always bummed there's no Goron Armor too but oh well

I also get the clawshot which

I always wondered why they made a new item for that game instead of using the hookshot

it works a bit differently but it seems weird they specifically changed the name and look

Given the choice of go for mh4 but 20 bucks is impulse buy territory, 40 aint

Yeah I posted this at the end of the last thread, but you can't really find 3ds games "cheap", at least not for several years

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    Actually I assumed for a long-ass time that Oracle Link was Majora's Mask Link considering he rides Epona in the opening. And like, I'm still pretty sure that's what they intended at the time.

sig.gif

I'm still amazed you and I dealt with the same "Zero Mission is actually the sequel to Metroid I" conspiracy guy on different forums years ago

Oh my god I remember someone who said that

Don't remember from where though, possibly G&T.

sig.gif
  • GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    I really hate the lakebed temple in TP. It stumps me every time, I get lost, stuck, whatever, and it's just no fun.

Haha ah man I haven't thought about that since we connected on it originally but you mention it and I have this visual flashback to his avatar of The Grimace

dN0T6ur.png
    I'd have to get a new 3DS before I even considered getting MHU4 or whatever.

YL9WnCY.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Learning Monster Hunter without a friend who knows the game sounds not fun to me. But, you always have liked to do things the hard way Speed, or should I say, Big Boss.

Speed may not ask for advice but I sure as Hell will

dN0T6ur.png

Haha ah man I haven't thought about that since we connected on it originally but you mention it and I have this visual flashback to his avatar of The Grimace

His avatar on the Nintendo Power forums was 8-bit Samus (because that forum only had Nintendo avatars, you see).

I just remember the maps. All the maps.

Because of nintendo's wonderful naming scheme, I don't know if you mean you need a new 3DS as in new to you (because something is wrong with your old one maybe) or a new 3DS as in N3DS.

The N3DS has some nice stuff but totally isn't essential. That said it is super pretty.

I really hate the lakebed temple in TP. It stumps me every time, I get lost, stuck, whatever, and it's just no fun.

I've only played TP once but I remember it being basically a less confusing Water Temple from Ocarina

Inquisitor wrote: »

Because of nintendo's wonderful naming scheme, I don't know if you mean you need a new 3DS as in new to you (because something is wrong with your old one maybe) or a new 3DS as in N3DS.

The N3DS has some nice stuff but totally isn't essential. That said it is super pretty.

Moving the camera is pretty essential to Monster Hunter.

sig.gif
    Speed may not ask for advice but I sure as Hell will

My advice is barely even advice

It's more of stuff that will make your life easier and help minimize gathering materials

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    I tried playing the MH demo on my...I guess "Old" XL, and nope. I really do not like 3D action games where the camera is touch-controlled.

YL9WnCY.png
    SimBen wrote: »

4 Let's you lock on to monsters so tapping L once centers the camera on them and tapping L twice centers the camera where you are looking. I used that for like, 95% of my camera manipulation playing on an N3DS. And, you can put a touch D-Pad on the right side of the touch screen to use for camera controls if you would like. The c-stick is nice, don't get me wrong, but its more of a edge case thing than something I use frequently in Monster Hunter.

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

His avatar on the Nintendo Power forums was 8-bit Samus (because that forum only had Nintendo avatars, you see).

I just remember the maps. All the maps.

what the hell

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
    SimBen wrote: »

4 Let's you lock on to monsters so tapping L once centers the camera on them and tapping L twice centers the camera where you are looking. I used that for like, 95% of my camera manipulation playing on an N3DS. And, you can put a touch D-Pad on the right side of the touch screen to use for camera controls if you would like. The c-stick is nice, don't get me wrong, but its more of a edge case thing than something I use frequently in Monster Hunter.

Sssso none of that is anywhere near as nice as having a camera stick

is what you're saying

sig.gif
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    tGthEv8.jpg

so tough

so cute

PNk1Ml4.png
    Literally the worst thing about the wii controller is that there was no camera stick so you usually just had the option to push C to center the camera

its driving me slowly crazy in Twilight Princess

This discussion has been closed.