As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club PA Pins!

• Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    My PA account uses a different email to the one that paid for the subscription. That's always fun :)

I received my second Club PA pin at the end of last week after resubbing in at the beginning of December, so there's a bit of a delay. Any word on when the 2nd Year Club PA Pin comes out?

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Apparently they have to make them.

I think Brian said around May.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    i fail at posting twitter responses 100% of the time so im not going to try... yes thats what he told me, They should be sent out around May.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    Without a notification that my membership is expiring

I have a few timed notifications set on my phone to remind me of periodic stuff.

1) Replace air filter
    2) Pay bills
    3) Renew Club PA

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    I just re-upped with ClubPA for a 3rd time: am I imaging things, or did the 1st/2nd time come with a survey or quick form to receive the Pinny Arcade pin?

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Headhunter wrote: »
    I just re-upped with ClubPA for a 3rd time: am I imaging things, or did the 1st/2nd time come with a survey or quick form to receive the Pinny Arcade pin?

Yes, the email with your new merch discount code and gift certificate will have the link to the survey.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular

Yes, the email with your new merch discount code and gift certificate will have the link to the survey.

I believe they said they send the emails once a week though, so may take up to that before you see it.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    Beker wrote: »

I believe they said they send the emails once a week though, so may take up to that before you see it.

Ah! Good to know, hopefully automatic subscription renewal is coming soon too (I feel guilty about the few days it takes me to notice it expired, heh).

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »

Phew. I was wondering why I didn't get a notification email with my code and everything. I nearly didn't get my PA Club pin last time so I'm nervous for this time. I always will pay to get those sweet, sweet podcasts though!

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    So apparently my Club PA expired while I was at PAX East. God I can't wait for auto renewal. Anyways my question is when I resub now, will I be placed into the tier for receiving Club PA year 2 pin or will i receive another year 1?

Additionally was I supposed to get an email warning me my Club PA expired, cus if it wasn't for me checking today to see how much time I had left I probably would have went a while without realizing it had expired.

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    I think the cutoff for year one was February, so you should get the new pin when it releases in May or so.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    At this point you should be getting the year 2 pin.

I worry that if I'm a few days late renewing every year, eventually after 50 years I'll miss out on my second pin for that year!

• Options
    sennohkisennohki Hobart, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    aww man!
    I want to re-sub, but I'm already subbed!
    anyone else have this problem?

sennohki on
  • Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    I like ice cream :)

Edit: Apologies!

agentcooper on
    Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    couugh

PAX_Skeletor on
  • Options
    Tubby2877Tubby2877 Addicted Pinner Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    I too also like ice cream, of the strawberry variety? Edited for reasons...

Tubby2877 on
  • Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Edit: because I had to?

Geometric Cube on
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Guys, The First Rule of ClubPA.

• Options
    yeah, that's my bad, @PedroAsani
    I let word out :bigfrown:
    to be fair, if they didn't make me want something so badly that I had to find out what it was first....

• Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    EDIT: For... reasons...

Senno on
  • Options
    @agentcooper @PAX_Skeletor @Tubby2877 @Geometric Cube @Senno Guys, please edit the above.

@Robert Khoo we could really use a ClubPA section of the forums for Members Only, because Reasons.

• Options
    I agree. because reasons

• Options
    AmAQErG.jpg

I can't wait until May for the new pin.

• Options
    AmAQErG.jpg

I can't wait until May for the new pin.

Bets on it being Yellow rather than Gold, or a new Pin altogether?

• Options
    50/50 New pin vs same pin with new number.

• Options
    Same shape, different colour, possibly tycho themed

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    BrewtiConBrewtiCon Registered User regular
    It'll be in May? Must've missed that.

Take a look at my pins
  • Options
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Wait a second. I'm confused. I thought there was just once Club PA pin that you get every six months.

EDIT: I think I confused myself. Any pin already out is Club PA Year 1 2014. This will be a Year 2 pin.

SerpicoBC on
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    yes, but obviously you wouldnt get the same one every year. "Year One 2014" wouldnt make much sense on the second year in 2015 :)

As far as most of us understand, at the $30 level you get a pin

edit: reading what i typed, i may have sounded kind of snarky, sorry if i came off that way, trying to explain is all

Ayefkay on

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    @Ayefkay, I brought on any snark by talking myself into being confused.

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I guess I'll prolly have to trade for a PA 1 pin. I didn't join till 12/14 *frown*..

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Solelron wrote: »
    I guess I'll prolly have to trade for a PA 1 pin. I didn't join till 12/14 *frown*..
    I don't think year 1 ended until February, so you should be good.

• Options
    TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    I reupped in December but didn't get my second pin yet. Now I'm confused if I'll get a second Year One or a new Year Two.
    AUGH

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    MaidenMaiden Registered User regular
    If I just subscribed to club PA, like today, will I get a pin? Or did I miss it?

• Options
    zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I signed up for ClubPA right after PAX South and filled out the form for the pin about a week later. Will I get the year two pin? Or will the year one still be sent to me? I'm fine with either, just wondering what to expect!

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    If you signed up after pax south you're getting year 2. If you signed up before it was iffy... I'd email and ask.

• Options
    PrunciblePruncible Registered User regular
    Listen, guys, I love ice cream too, but there's no pin to commemorate this great confection. I say we start a petition to get the year 2 pin to be ice-cream themed. It's the only right thing to do.

• Options
    michaeldemossmichaeldemoss LouisianaRegistered User regular
    I never received a second pin when I renewed last year so I just assumed that you only get one pin per year. Is that not true?

Anyway can't wait till May to get 2015 pin!

ba2znj3fyg5r.png
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    I never received a second pin when I renewed last year so I just assumed that you only get one pin per year. Is that not true?

Anyway can't wait till May to get 2015 pin!

They don't "automatically" ship you a second pin. You should have a link to a form in an email following your renewal to give them your address to ship said pin to.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)