As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Midnight Webcomics Club

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    You were all told not to have this conversation, so uh...don't have this conversation and appreciate Abby suplexing people.

do you

EVEN know

what a goddamn suplex looks like

no

someone suplex crwth so that we all may gain knowlij

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    4H2loG3.png
    AND THE OSCAR GOES TWO
    february 23, 2015
    this was the most thrilling moment of the night

http://chainsawsuit.com/comic/2015/02/23/and-the-oscar-goes-two/

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Statue looks like he's got a notable dong

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Oh, it's a sword. I thought it was flipping the bird.

• Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    It's not a dong.

The sword cut off the dong.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    I know its suppose to be a sword but i love how it looks like its just a guy flipping you off. Much more accurate I think.
    edit: (or a dong)

azith28 on
    Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    It's an object designed for thrusting into people. Vigorously.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    AND THE OSCAR GOES TWO
    february 23, 2015
    this was the most thrilling moment of the night

Uh, no

That was NPH in his tighty whiteys

The rest was skippable

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Anyone else remembering a show from the 80's that used cariacture muppets/puppets? The first show was a political bashing show where the Democrats ran a nobody who turned out to be uncle sam against Ronald Regan....the next show was about Dustin Hoffman stealing the oscar envelopes and replacing them with other shows...when he was caught the good guys discovered the original envelopes were such stupid choices they decided to keep the replacements.

I can't think of the name right now...completely blanking on it.

• Options
    azith28 wrote: »
    Anyone else remembering a show from the 80's that used cariacture muppets/puppets? The first show was a political bashing show where the Democrats ran a nobody who turned out to be uncle sam against Ronald Regan....the next show was about Dustin Hoffman stealing the oscar envelopes and replacing them with other shows...when he was caught the good guys discovered the original envelopes were such stupid choices they decided to keep the replacements.

Wasn't that the Spitting Image puppets? Those things were horrifying.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    jerkcity5869.gif

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

Never heard of this show till I saw someone talk about it on CNN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Oh jeez, now I remember that shit. That video gave me nightmares.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, those things are the aristocracy of the Uncanny Valley. If I saw one in real life, I think I'd be compelled to hurl it into a wood chipper, regardless of the protests of the dude with his arm up inside it.

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Yeah, those things are the aristocracy of the Uncanny Valley. If I saw one in real life, I think I'd be compelled to hurl it into a wood chipper, regardless of the protests of the dude with his arm up inside it.

Highlight of the last 10 pages.

• Options
    Yeah it was spitting image. thanks :)

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular

How bad could they really be?

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    OH DEAR GOD!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The margaret Thatcher one was the one that always gave me nightmares.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    credit where credit is due

when those guys decided they were going take political cartoon caricatures of celebrities and put them into 3D space, they fucking committed to it

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Spitting Image is pretty hilarious even though I have like a passing knowledge of late 80s/early 90s UK politics.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Spitting Image is pretty hilarious even though I have like a passing knowledge of late 80s/early 90s UK politics.

Is it? I can't bring myself to turn the sound up on any of these clips, lest their demon-chant enter my mind and smother my will. My imagination is doing a great job of filling their mouths with the buzzing of locusts and the cosmic shriek of dying stars, anyway.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Oh hey you guys talking about Electric Wizard huh

• Options

Is it? I can't bring myself to turn the sound up on any of these clips, lest their demon-chant enter my mind and smother my will. My imagination is doing a great job of filling their mouths with the buzzing of locusts and the cosmic shriek of dying stars, anyway.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TFx9u1t1LY

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    FUCK

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

Never heard of this show till I saw someone talk about it on CNN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk

Prince eating his own tongue like a sandwich is an image that will be with me until the danged grave.

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    2015-02-23demon293.gif

Goddamnit Jimmy.

If you really cared about your daughter that much you'd put her interest first. She says it's nice there.

She been hasn't been hurt, you're not restrained. Just please listen before setting off on another unsollicitated rampage.

Note to author: Jason you selfabsorbed hack, a good writer would throw his antogonist abone here. Have the agency doublecross Jimy or something.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    bwanie wrote: »
    Goddamnit Jimmy.

If you really cared about your daughter that much you'd put her interest first. She says it's nice there.

She been hasn't been hurt, you're not restrained. Just please listen before setting off on another unsollicitated rampage.

Note to author: Jason you selfabsorbed hack, a good writer would throw his antogonist abone here. Have the agency doublecross Jimy or something.

haha woah

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    i dunno i tried getting mad at demon but i'm just not feeling it

edit and i guess he's still the protagonist?

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    i prefer jimmy continuing to assume that being with the oss is the worst case scenario

because he's a fucking jackass who's so egotistical that he's unwilling to accept that his own presumptions might be wrong

• Options
    edited February 2015
    That is exactly what is gonna happen.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    I just realized Jimmy's in a full-sized body again. So, at some point off-panel someone just up and killed an unconscious midget.

• Options
    government bait

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I just realized Jimmy's in a full-sized body again. So, at some point off-panel someone just up and killed an unconscious midget.

i mean the person being possessed was basically killed the second jimmy took them over, as far as we know there's no way to reverse the possession

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    Stop all the terribleness! We need...we need...

BREAKING-CAT-NEWS-96.png

...some things of beauty in Breaking Cat News.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Still probably my favorite animal related webcomic:

gmyzBT0.jpg

Makes me smile every time.

• Options
    How to speed up the death of this thread?

Oh, I know!

Homestuck

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    We're back on Demon arguments now, keep up!

This discussion has been closed.