As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Perchance pinny pals partial to PAX patches perhaps?

fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin ManNewcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
edited March 2014 in Pinny Arcade
Talking about trading the logo patches you get at the shows. :p

Posting this here because I'd think the best vector for people wanting to trade these that will also be at multiple expo's are the pin traders. If a mod think there's a better place for it they can move it there.

So I got a patch from a PAX I didn't attend in an ebay auction on a whim, and decided to COLLECT THEM ALL.

l4dvekm.jpg

You guys probably wouldn't understand. :P

So yeah, I have a spare PAX AUS one for trading at the moment, if anyone else has a spare for one I don't have, or would like to ask others about patch trades.

Also how many/what years am I missing in the above pic? Not sure how many shows have had patches.

5jyimz88eg2o.gif

fishfishmonkeyhat on

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    There are usually swag trading threads after each pax in each pax forum (except maybe aus). That's probably a good place to use to try to find these.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Will keep that in mind, although I shouldn't have a problem finding future ones with my PAX triad.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Can anyone tell me if I'm missing any?

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I think you are missing East 2010, 11, and 12? I know I have extra of one of the Easts. I'll PM you if I have any of those.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    You mean if I don't?

That's nice thanks.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    I don't know what you are talking about. I have never had a typo in my life. ;)

But yea, if I find extras, I will PM ya.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Should probably go ask in the East PAX sub as well.

• Options
    Gojira_DudeGojira_Dude Dark Lord of the Kaiju TN, USARegistered User regular
    I'm looking for a Pax East 13 patch. I wouldn't mind trading a pin for one. Just let me know what you need.

GOJIRA DUDE: ALL YOUR PINS ARE BELONG TO US.

Trade Me!!!- http://www.pinnypals.com/?tab=pals&username=gojira_dude
  • Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    I'm looking for PAX Prime 11 and 12, and East 10, 11, and 12. I have pins I can trade, or other patches to trade! DM me for more info if you're interested :). I'll also be attending PAX East, so we can trade there if you're going.

• Options
    sirmrejsirmrej Seattle areaRegistered User regular
    I am almost certain East 2010 did NOT have a patch. Cuz I don't have one. I didn't attend either show in 2011. I know 2012 and 2013 had East and Prime patches. And 2013 had an Aus patch, of course.

• Options
    teeketchteeketch MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I have an east 2014 if you need that one.

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I really enjoy the patches. I have one from every PAX I've attended up until this East (2014). Since my friends and I chipped in on merch together my friend got the patch so I could get the merch pin. Still wanted the patch but it is what it is. My plan was to add em all to my PAX backpack :)

miker525 on
    weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    I have a prime 13 and east 14 patch

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    CrogothCrogoth Registered User regular
    I hate to bring up an old thread but after hours of searching this is the only thing i could find. I'm on the hunt for a 12PAX patch, if anyone has a spare or is interested in a sale/trade, please let me know!

• Options
    I've got an ebay search setup for all patches, I'll let you know if I see one.

• Options
    @Crogoth There's an 11PAX one up on ebay if you're interested.

• Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    I have been looking for my older patches ... before pins, my PAX stuff is all over the place. If I find my older patches, I will post here what extras I have.

• Options
    Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I have a Spare Aus 14 and South 15.
    Happy to trade for just about any pin.

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I may have.... A number... of South patches...

• Options
    At the moment I have a spare AUS '13, East '13 and Prime '14.

• Options
    misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Happendy wrote: »
    I may have.... A number... of South patches...

Did you send one to @darkinfero for me? Did you?!

• Options
    I have a ... South 15.

I need a spare South '15 or two. How about a Binwin with a slightly loose post?

• Options
    sennohkisennohki Hobart, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I have a ... South 15.

I need a spare South '15 or two. How about a Binwin with a slightly loose post?

best way to describe binwin, IMO

• Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I also have.....a number of South 15 patches >_>

• Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    How about a Binwin with a slightly loose post?

You've been trying to unload that Binwin for like 4 months now, just accept his love and companionship already.

90yhj7qvrw9j.png

"I wish I knew how to quit you..."

Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I have a few Aus 2014 patches. Happy to swap for pins. My profile is beneath.

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Anyone have an east 2010? I have some spare patches from other paxes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HijumpHijump Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    I am looking for Prime 2012

Hijump on
  • Options
    Anyone have an east 2010? I have some spare patches from other paxes.

I've never even seen one of those.

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    @Hijump I think I have a Prime 2013, I'll have to check my "box of PAX stuff" when I get home to confirm though.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    Hingo wrote: »
    @Hijump I think I have a Prime 2013, I'll have to check my "box of PAX stuff" when I get home to confirm though.
    I messed up, misremembered what I needed at work. Post edited to 2012

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    I definitely don't have the 2012 patch. I somehow made it through that Prime without buying any merch.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    Sall good man, I have a lead on it. Just trying to figure out a fair price for it.

• Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    @fishfishmonkeyhat - I have an extra PAX South patch. Would you like me to send it with your bag?

• Options
    I wouldn't mind it, but I did just get an extra from a trade. But if you can spare it, sure.

I'm gonna cut the dates of a patch from each pax and apply them to my bag, so it's possible I'm gonna wreck one or two in the process.

• Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    I have a spare South and a spare East 2015. Wouldn't mind a trade for a AUS 13/14 or East 2014.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I am also after an east 13, 14 and 15 for my pin displays

Hijump on
  • Options
    DahamburglerDahamburgler Registered User regular
    I also need East 2013/2014 and Aus 2014...

• Options
    I have an east 13 I'll trade for any pin.

• Options
    Updated pic of my collection:

XwsfuGg.jpg

Still have an AUS'13 and a Prime'14 for trade. I'll take any pin for the prime one, and any 2 pins for the aus one.

FISHFISH NEEDS FODDERFODDER!

PatchesStewart.gif:

5jyimz88eg2o.gif