As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WREST-LING] HAPP-ENED clap-clap clap-clap-clap

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Bruno Sammartino should come back and wrestle Brock Lesnar in an extreme rules match at Wrestlemania.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Someone brought a foghorn to this PPV event.

That's not a Bobby Heenan joke, an actual foghorn.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Here's a thought I probably should keep to myself; I would not mind Hogan having a last official match.

Against John Cena.

Never change, wirehead

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    So Blank how many Chikara YouTube clips did you end up watching?
    I stayed up till like 4-5 AM cause of you jerks

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    So Blank how many Chikara YouTube clips did you end up watching?
    I stayed up till like 4-5 AM cause of you jerks

sorry not sorry

• Options
    Speaking of Hogan Japan freaking loves the guy, even against their own version of him

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8aJjE-rBprI

• Options
    So this was lost in the Chikara business last night

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qJeCeuzoj8s

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    "Ooooh, he doesn't look friendly at all". Roddy Piper welcomes the Undertaker to the WWF.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Joe vs Michael Elgin should be really good.

• Options
    I guess ROH is in town for Wrestlemania week.

• Options
    Wow, Joe is really making ROH his top priority it seems

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Wow, Joe is really making ROH his top priority it seems

I really thought he was going to interfere at Mania, too.

• Options
    For those interested I think Joe has his last ever TNA match against Austin Aries this week.

• Options
    At least that's what I gathered from the spoilers.

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    MrDapper wrote: »

FINALLY

Literally since I started watching wrestling I've wondered why this isn't available

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I cannot BELIEVE nirya got to you people

• Options
    What do you mean by, you people?

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    ignore him maximum, he's an anime now

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    The Betman wrote: »
    ignore him maximum, he's an anime now

anime then

anime now

anime forever

• Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    William Regal recommends every hopeful wrestler watches this match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6YW9Xcp07s

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Who has dibs on the new thread?

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Who would have thought they would end up best of wrestle friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRwVTVfEXCo

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    Brock Lesnar walked out on Monday Night Raw due to an issue with a Roman Reigns drug test, an alleged WWE insider has posted on Reddit.
    This is a rumour There could be absolutely no truth in it. However, Reddit moderators have been in touch with the source and it appears the information is at least being looked into. There has been a big reaction to the report within the forum, and as such we will report on the rumour here, as a matter of interest to WWE fans.
    The informant states that Lesnar was never scheduled to be involved with the Reigns segment that happened with Daniel Bryan and Paul Heyman. Instead, the plan was for Lesnar to take part at the end of the show, confronting Reigns at the end of the main event tag match.
    However, during Raw, Brock Lesnar learned that Roman Reigns had failed a drug test.
    WWE officials were made aware of the drug test failure on Monday morning. Vince McMahon made the decision not to suspend Reigns, which is what upset Brock and caused him to walk out on Raw.
    Whether any of this is true is yet to be determined. How McMahon would get around not suspending Reigns is questionable.
    The official word right now is that Lesnar left in a huff for unknown reasons. Dave Meltzer is the most reputable source right now, stating “The story is ongoing and still in progress. I don’t think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled… But something happened, but what that is, I do not know.”
    Hopefully it is settled soon, as the Reigns rumour is growing serious momentum on forums and social media.

hahaha

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »
    Who has dibs on the new thread?

I've got something about typed up. I think you're going to like it.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Im genuinely really glad that our WWE hatefest yesterday blossomed into such a beautiful showcase of how great some of these indie feds are.

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    Brock Lesnar walked out on Monday Night Raw due to an issue with a Roman Reigns drug test, an alleged WWE insider has posted on Reddit.
    This is a rumour There could be absolutely no truth in it. However, Reddit moderators have been in touch with the source and it appears the information is at least being looked into. There has been a big reaction to the report within the forum, and as such we will report on the rumour here, as a matter of interest to WWE fans.
    The informant states that Lesnar was never scheduled to be involved with the Reigns segment that happened with Daniel Bryan and Paul Heyman. Instead, the plan was for Lesnar to take part at the end of the show, confronting Reigns at the end of the main event tag match.
    However, during Raw, Brock Lesnar learned that Roman Reigns had failed a drug test.
    WWE officials were made aware of the drug test failure on Monday morning. Vince McMahon made the decision not to suspend Reigns, which is what upset Brock and caused him to walk out on Raw.
    Whether any of this is true is yet to be determined. How McMahon would get around not suspending Reigns is questionable.
    The official word right now is that Lesnar left in a huff for unknown reasons. Dave Meltzer is the most reputable source right now, stating “The story is ongoing and still in progress. I don’t think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled… But something happened, but what that is, I do not know.”
    Hopefully it is settled soon, as the Reigns rumour is growing serious momentum on forums and social media.

hahaha

If this ends up true I'm guessing any questions as to whether Seth ends up champ at Mania are settled.

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    It won't be the page topper, but I'm going to write that CHIKARA primer (even if it isn't needed anymore, because you guys all got the jump one me)

Because I did not see enough love for the Estonian Thunderfrog, Jervis Cottonbelly, or Smooth Sailing Ashley Remington in here

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I would be willing to bet that as upset as we all are about not getting Daniel Bryan in the main event Brock was way more upset that he'd be carrying Roman to the best match of his life instead.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    jervis cottonbelly is a saint

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »

hahaha

PWInsider has already gotten a statement from WWE saying its factually untrue and Meltzer has chimed in to say the same, I guess implying it was more about PPV % and/or royalties.

• Options
    Kenny Omega just turned his arm into a chainsaw and pretended to cut up Matt Sydel's face and the crowd chanted "you sick fuck".

Battle of LA you just get better and better

• Options
    So I'm DVRing the next Impact for Joe's last TNA match. Might as well check out at least one episode of the Discovery Era.

• Options
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/91876/killing-a-ridiculous-roman-reigns-story-making-the-rounds.html?p=1
    One of the crazier rumors making the way around the Internet over the last 12 hours has been one that originated on Reddit.com where an anonymous user claimed that Brock Lesnar had walked out of the WWE Raw taping on Monday due to Roman Reigns failing a WWE Wellness test and the company deciding not to suspended Reigns.
    Despite the lack of any sort of credible sourcing, the story picked up steam online via message boards and social media, to the point I woke up to over 150 emails all sending links to the story asking about it.

I reached out to WWE today regarding the rumor. I already suspected there was nothing to this (and we usually ignore such rumors), but given the huge play it has gotten via social media, I wanted to give the company a chance to respond to this sea of ridiculousness.

WWE's official statement:

"That story is absolutely, 100% untrue."

So, there you have it folks. Paul McCartney isn't dead...and Roman Reigns didn't fail a Wellness test.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    It won't be the page topper, but I'm going to write that CHIKARA primer (even if it isn't needed anymore, because you guys all got the jump one me)

Because I did not see enough love for the Estonian Thunderfrog, Jervis Cottonbelly, or Smooth Sailing Ashley Remington in here

I'd really appreciate this. I've seen lots of people post their favorite matches before but honestly Im much more interested in the insane comic book story stuff and I'd like an idea of where I'd need to start to see it play out.

• Options
    Why would Brock even care if Roman did fail a drug test.

• Options
    The more important question is why we need to try and create a narrative where Reigns is an asshole because we're mad he's being put over.

• Options
    Kenny Omega just turned his arm into a chainsaw and pretended to cut up Matt Sydel's face and the crowd chanted "you sick fuck".

Battle of LA you just get better and better

Ha

This discussion has been closed.