As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BROTHER! I live on, through this SMASH!

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    you lucky son of a bitch

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Little Mac is real good at what he's good at, and real bad at what he's bad at.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better at this game than i am on like a technical level

you're actually, like, good at spacing

and you use your tilts!

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    waaaait can I not register this stupid game if I threw away the club nintendo thing that came in the box

which I do immediately with every nintendo game I get

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    AbsurdPropositionAbsurdProposition Registered User regular
    It comes with time. Smash is pretty much the only game I play these days

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular

You're significantly better than you were even a couple of months ago

It's kind of unnerving; I feel like I'm standing still in comparison to how fast you've improved your game

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    I can't stop laughing at that last gimp. I bring great shame to the house of Wario.

• Options
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    waaaait can I not register this stupid game if I threw away the club nintendo thing that came in the box

Yes and that's a pretty dumb thing to do.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    wowowowowowowowowowow

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Speed is that in reference to something or are you having a kneading related stroke?

• Options
    Gundi wrote: »
    Speed is that in reference to something or are you having a kneading related stroke?

no it was in reference to getting 3 stocked

absurd's little mac is a god damn monster

• Options
    alright, that's about all the kicking my ass can take for one day

good games

• Options
    GGs Speed!

Wyborn: thanks! It's weird because from my perspective I feel like I'm only improving in tiny baby steps, and I just keep thinking about how far there is still to go to get better.

Also, I'm still available for matches if anybody wants to play.

• Options
    EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    I will face you!

• Options
    Cool, I think we still have each other added and I still have a room open. Do you want to play with customs?

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Sure, there's/re some I'd want to try out

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Options
    Christ, had the worst of luck there

• Options
    Wow that Lucario side-B custom is amazing.

• Options
    It is neat but weird. Gonna stick to default for now.

• Options
    Havin a rough time so far, messing up inputs

• Options
    Aaaaagh I keep forgetting to turn the smash ball off from local matches with my roommate

• Options
    Keep underestimating how quickly wario can shield and attack out of down air

• Options
    First person I've done super well with Shiek against!

• Options
    Feel like I'm not playing well/embarrassing myself to myself, gonna drop out

GG's

• Options
    GGs everybody. I want to keep playing but I should probably rest my eyes for a bit first since I've been smashing for the past 6 hours.

• Options
    Glenn565Glenn565 Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, those were fun. Hope you didn't mind me joining Absurd and Eidolon. Now if Greninja only had some better kill moves.

I just realized I've never friended you Eidolon. I'll go ahead and add you so I can fight your Lucario sometime.

Glenn565 on
    3DS code:4511-0654-1976
    NNID: Glenn565
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »

You're significantly better than you were even a couple of months ago

It's kind of unnerving; I feel like I'm standing still in comparison to how fast you've improved your game

You've been getting better, at least in the rounds I've went against you.

I remember when I could beat your Ness with Pikachu. I don't think that's happening these days without a lot more practice on my end.

• Options
    Glenn565 wrote: »
    Yeah, those were fun. Hope you didn't mind me joining Absurd and Eidolon. Now if Greninja only had some better kill moves.

I just realized I've never friended you Eidolon. I'll go ahead and add you so I can fight your Lucario sometime.

Yeah, I'd be up for some mirror matches.

Have been feeling off lately though, like inputs aren't coming out right, can't short hop worth a damn, tilts with my right stick aren't triggering. Just been using a Pro controller and there shouldn't be anything wrong but I dunno.

• Options

Have been feeling off lately though, like inputs aren't coming out right, can't short hop worth a damn, tilts with my right stick aren't triggering. Just been using a Pro controller and there shouldn't be anything wrong but I dunno.

Does it happen offline as well or only online? If only online it's probably lag dropping inputs. A side effect of that the game drops the directional inputs of your right stick, so tilts and smashes come out as nairs and jabs.

• Options
    Glenn565Glenn565 Registered User regular

I've been getting that even with the Gamecube controller; dunno what causes it. Input buffer that online uses? I just tend to deal with it.

3DS code:4511-0654-1976
    NNID: Glenn565
  • Options
    It's more prevalent online at least, so online input lag is a small part of it. Part of it's probably just me being frustrated with myself. I set my expectations for myself too high, and by too high I mean "good enough" is 2X whereas X is how I'm performing at any point.

• Options
    turtleant wrote: »

Well fuck it I guess I'll just have to wait for whatever bullshit way people are going to get access to mewtwo normally

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Hey if anyone wants to smash I'm bored as hell for roughly the next hour

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular

Well fuck it I guess I'll just have to wait for whatever bullshit way people are going to get access to mewtwo normally

There's a number to call if you've lost your code! It's 1-800-255-3700. I didn't lose mine, but when I opened up my brand-new copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby the code wasn't there. There WAS one in my husband's copy of Sapphire though, so I'm guessing it was a printing error. I haven't tried the number yet, but hopefully they can hook you up.

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Update: I went ahead and called them, and they were able to add the points to my account! You just need the email address attached to the account, the account name, the name of the registered person, and for some reason that person's birthday. Service was a touch surly and he kept complaining about not being able to hear me, but he added the points without much fuss. Must happen a lot.

Now I'm at Platinum!

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Alright, got the TV for my bedroom. In the very near future - a WiiU.

• Options
    Didgeridoo wrote: »

There's a number to call if you've lost your code! It's 1-800-255-3700. I didn't lose mine, but when I opened up my brand-new copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby the code wasn't there. There WAS one in my husband's copy of Sapphire though, so I'm guessing it was a printing error. I haven't tried the number yet, but hopefully they can hook you up.

Oh cool I will try this out, thanks Didge!

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Smash me, Bros! Who's up for some fun?

• Options
    ChopperDaveChopperDave Registered User regular
    so this just happened

http://youtu.be/inDNjM6BETU

poor Little Mac can't even beat Mega Man's canine sidekick

3DS code: 3007-8077-4055
This discussion has been closed.