As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Amtrak Northeast Regional/NYC

rtm416rtm416 NYRegistered User regular
edited February 2015 in PAX East
So, I do not see a post for the Sonic Line, and I wouldn't be on that train anyway so I'm wondering if anybody else will be on the 170 Northeast Regional on Thursday or the 137 Northeast Regional on Monday. If you are, let me know! I'd like to get some gaming action in on the train.

SK3ozR5.png
rtm416 on

• Options
    DoctehDocteh Registered User regular
    Are you riding in from NYC? Everyone I know IRL tells me that I should go to NYC since I'm going all the way to boston, and I am curious what the train trip is like. I'm not going through NYC this year but I might be doing the train for 2016.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    I'll be taking the 86 "Knuckles" line, which gets in earlier.

General procedure is to take the back of the train and game in the dining car. That's what I'll be doing!

• Options
    GeekyPanda404GeekyPanda404 The Geeky Panda ConnecticutRegistered User regular
    I am actually riding the 172 Northeast Regional train myself on Thursday and 135 Northeast Regional back home on Sunday. Arrive there on Thursday around 3:30pm.

mYPBAfl.jpg
  • Options
    jbkjbk Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    86 "Knuckles" from NYC here. Dining car is the way to go.

jbk on
  • Options
    3ricG3ricG New Jersey/PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    Anyone bring a power strip on the train? I'm thinking about it, but I don't want to cause any problems plugging it in..

rd4rhJL.png
  • Options
    3ricG wrote: »
    Anyone bring a power strip on the train? I'm thinking about it, but I don't want to cause any problems plugging it in..

Make sure it doesn't have a Surge Protector with it, if its a basic power strip I don't see why not but at the same time. Wires everywhere.

mYPBAfl.jpg
  • Options
    3ricG3ricG New Jersey/PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Could the surge protector cause an issue? I think all of my power strip have surge protectors on them..

3ricG on
    rd4rhJL.png
  • Options
    3ricG wrote: »
    Could the surge protector cause an issue? I think all of my power strip have surge protectors on them..

Not all, basic ones usually are hit and miss with surge protectors. Sorry I usually post late night and brain may or may not be fried due to me getting out of work every night. But it should be ok just make sure about wires everywhere.

mYPBAfl.jpg