As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East Love Stories

builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
I know it was somewhat common for relationships (or just hookups lol) to start at Anime Boston. So has anyone met their S/O at PAX? Share your stories :D

steam_sig.png

• Options
    yolomcswaggytotsyolomcswaggytots Registered User regular
    Not me, but someone proposed to their girlfriend at markiplier's panel in PAX South

• Options
    Stower2422Stower2422 North Boston Suburban HellscapeRegistered User regular
    awwww that's too cute.

• Options
    TurQTurQ New York CityRegistered User regular
    I'm all about creating a group to dungeon through the PAX weekend with. And staying with that group. If friendship and love come out of that, BONUS!

• Options
    ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    We didn't meet at PAX (but rather through our university's gaming club) but myself and my fiance started dating at the first PAX East! Even though the date rarely falls right, we think of PAX as our anniversary weekend. He also proposed to me during East 2013. It's always a great weekend for us. :3

UyhWici.png
  • Options
    GeekyPanda404GeekyPanda404 The Geeky Panda ConnecticutRegistered User regular
    builderr0r wrote: »
    I know it was somewhat common for relationships (or just hookups lol) to start at Anime Boston. So has anyone met their S/O at PAX? Share your stories :D

Alot of things happen at Anime Boston, hence the term "Con Couples." lol
    Not me, but someone proposed to their girlfriend at markiplier's panel in PAX South

Really awesome heartwarming scene.

mYPBAfl.jpg
  • Options
    RinSlyRinSly Registered User regular
    My husband and I had been dating over a decade at that point, but we had our wedding in boston the Sunday of the first pax east. Aparently he stood up in some panel he went to that morning (xplay I think) (afternoon wedding) and invited the whole room. Thankfully ppl were having too much fun at pax to take him up on it bc we booked a small chaple/restaurant.