As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Top Chef 3: ITT All of us are dissapointed.

18910111214»

• Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Not surprised that Casey got fan favorite. She made it to the finale, so she got more screentime than the other chefs. She got the sweet girl from Texas edit and then scored some sweet pity votes from her meltdown at the Finale. The people doing the editing would have been fired if somebody like Lia had won fan favorite.

I would have given that prize to Sara M, who seemed a lot more stable than the other chefs and had an immediate need for the money (good cheese takes time).

AWIY - The amount of work that goes into making a show like this is amazing. I remember Manifest once mentioning that the producers had asked him to stop swearing so much during his confessionals because they didn't have anything they could broadcast on television.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    neville wrote: »
    Casey or Tre or Dale are realistic fan favorites.
    But Hung?

Why would he be anyone beloved fan, unless they hate people and humanity?
    (Sorry Fiz)

I don't know, I feel like a lot of people liked him. That Tabitha chick won fan favorite for Sheer Genius, and she was a huge bitch.

I just don't think Casey was like, that person everyone really enjoyed or felt passionately about. I really thought it was going to be Tre. I would have liked it to be Dale.

Tabitha was like the evil witch lady from the Narnia series. Loved the fact that she even dressed like her.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    AWinnerIsYouAWinnerIsYou Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Fiz wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Casey or Tre or Dale are realistic fan favorites.
    But Hung?

Why would he be anyone beloved fan, unless they hate people and humanity?
    (Sorry Fiz)

I don't know, I feel like a lot of people liked him. That Tabitha chick won fan favorite for Sheer Genius, and she was a huge bitch.

I just don't think Casey was like, that person everyone really enjoyed or felt passionately about. I really thought it was going to be Tre. I would have liked it to be Dale.

Tabitha was like the evil witch lady from the Narnia series. Loved the fact that she even dressed like her.

Haha, she just walks around with a box of Turkish Delight and seduces children into letting her give them hundred dollar hair cuts.

Man, I don't even know how to pronounce "AWIY." I should've thought about that.

What show was Manifest on?

AWinnerIsYou on
    "It's like a pterodactyl from a gay Jurassic Park."
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    The Amazing Race. Kind of funny that he was on a respectable reality show.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    AWinnerIsYouAWinnerIsYou Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well shit, I didn't know that at all. Neat.

AWinnerIsYou on
    "It's like a pterodactyl from a gay Jurassic Park."