As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2015 Community Events - Pre-PAX Dinner 3/5/15 - 6:30PM-???

2»

• rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
    I also live north of Boston and would be willing to get them if you need a pick up.

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Quincy, Mass, which is south of Boston - for those who haven't read, that is where the pin bags are.

maywest on
  • CowpuppyCowpuppy Squirrel Squad (EAST) Registered User regular
    Oh, I've got family in that area! It's definitely a detour from my route into the city but it's a familiar one so I'm more than happy to go that way if you need. :D

Pins! Pins everywhere!
    Looking for Pins: DLC

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    maywest wrote: »
    Quincy, Mass, which is south of Boston - for those who haven't read, that is where the pin bags are.
    I will be in Boston tomorrow. I know other people want to help also. Just let us know :3

darkinfero on
    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    I'm bumping this up for people to see.
    If you're going to Pax east. I highly recommend joining the Whatsup app group.

We are almost less then 24 hours for day zero.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Whatsapp'

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »
    maywest wrote: »
    I will be in Boston tomorrow. I know other people want to help also. Just let us know :3
    Thanks, everyone, for the offers of help.

My friend will deliver the bags to be at the Westin tomorrow evening (Thursday). So, I will distribute at the Westin tomorrow night!

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Yay! I'll be picking up for my Aussie pin pal @Drayven_Darko so don't let me forget please!