As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What happened to Video Game Orchestra?

Super3dcowSuper3dcow Registered User regular
As far as I know, they have been at Pax East every year. This is the first time I haven't seen them scheduled.

• Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    Not sure. I wish they were coming. :( Maybe a schedule conflict of some sort?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    The lineup changes from time to time, gives a chance for new acts to be seen!

• Options
    yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    I'm really upset that they will not be ther. It was the highlight of pax last year for me. I really hope they come back next year

• Options
    GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    Same thing happened with Coulton a few years ago. I think they just play for so long either they or PAX decide to take a break.

• Options
    RappakRappak Registered User regular
    Shota is in the video game music panel. They will have a presence

• Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »

line up looks almost the same as ever mc front alot and paul and strom. wish you guys had power glove, brentalfloss or the amazing brando

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    JackubeeJackubee Registered User regular

line up looks almost the same as ever mc front alot and paul and strom. wish you guys had power glove, brentalfloss or the amazing brando

I don't remember Paul and Storm being there last year and I think this is the second year in a row The Protomen aren't here.

VGO was the main attraction last time; full orchestra, would have honestly loved if they had gotten the entire Concert time to themselves just so we could have gotten more of the shenanigans between everyone having fun on stage. No idea if it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if the weather just made in unfeasible for VGO to get all of their gear to the Expo hall.

Pretty sure Brentalfloss does have a concert at PAX East; I'd check out the schedule for the Jamspace area for him.

• Options
    koolarookoolaroo Registered User regular
    Jackubee wrote: »

I don't remember Paul and Storm being there last year and I think this is the second year in a row The Protomen aren't here.

VGO was the main attraction last time; full orchestra, would have honestly loved if they had gotten the entire Concert time to themselves just so we could have gotten more of the shenanigans between everyone having fun on stage. No idea if it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if the weather just made in unfeasible for VGO to get all of their gear to the Expo hall.

Pretty sure Brentalfloss does have a concert at PAX East; I'd check out the schedule for the Jamspace area for him.

I would assume so too seeing that he performed a concert in boston on sunday.

• Options
    JackubeeJackubee Registered User regular
    koolaroo wrote: »

I would assume so too seeing that he performed a concert in boston on sunday.

Here we go; the Jamspace area schedule:

He's got something on Saturday at 5:55pm and is going to the MAGfest party that night too.

• Options
    cocowoushicocowoushi Registered User regular
    VGO was playing in the Zelda Symphony that came through Boston in Feb and have their own show coming up shortly after PAX in Boston as well. Check out their website for more info if you really want to have a chance to see them, even if it's outside of PAX