The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Any WoW people going to PAX?

ShanoreShanore Registered User regular
Proudmoore pride! We should all meet up ^_^

Jamble

• JambleJamble MelbourneRegistered User new member
    Barthilas here! A few of my guildies flew down to meet up and everything.
    I think there are a few of us around

• solomanisolomani Sydney, AURegistered User regular
    Bit late but 8 of us from darthremar. I actually saw a blood elf wizard cosplay. That was the only wow related thing I saw. Blizzard really needs to join us here in AU.

I'm not sure if they typically get involved with pax and it's so close to blizzcon that I doubt they would.
    Still, it would be awesome if they did!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Blizzard has had a presence at the last handful of US paxen, but yeah Aus is probably a bit too close to blizzcon at the moment. Maybe they'll go with a partner like they did in years past (like have some reps at an nvidia booth, or something like that).

P0fkRjI.png5OEMupX.png
  • KevralynKevralyn Registered User regular
    I missed the belf, but there was certainly a great nelf cosplay.

And yes, while it would have been good to see a showing from Blizzard, I reckon Zerzhul has it on the money there. Would have liked to have seen a little WoD, even if I am not likely to play it.

Dominic
    sig.gif
  • KeevaKeeva Registered User new member
    I wish I'd seen this thread earlier!

There were quite a few WoW players, and a few cosplayers. I'm from Caelestrasz :)

• ShanoreShanore Registered User regular
    Next year we can all tear up the streets :P It's so sad how empty proudmoore is of aussies since the AU server move :C :C :C

You should transfer to one of the Australia servers! The latency is incredible, it's like a whole new world (of warcraft).

Should have a few more friends coming down next year though and I'll be sure to check the forums to see if we can organise something.

Shanore
  • ShanoreShanore Registered User regular
    Eh, I've been with my guild for years, most of the reason I play is to hang out with them :) So I can't see much point in moving server (Plus if I had less lag I'd have no excuse for sucking ass)

Yoee
  • YoeeYoee Registered User new member
    I got to meet one guy from my Aussie Aman'Thul Guild last year which was fun :)
    I agree with shanore tho its hard to leave a server where you have made friends :P 90% of my toons are still on US servers haha