As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BadgeWatch 2015 - time to take the Black

SanDogWepsSanDogWeps Limerick MongerSan DiegoRegistered User regular
It begins....

Soon...

keyanEQ2_100x400.gif

• AresselAressel Registered User regular
    Let's do this!

• adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5.....

adias.angel on
    Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    f5.gif

RavenHusky on
    tw787Xr.png

• SanDogWepsSanDogWeps Limerick Monger San DiegoRegistered User regular
    I just bought Alaska Air plane tickets...

"I'm taking an awful risk, Lord Vader."

keyanEQ2_100x400.gif
  • valdorvaldor Registered User regular
    SanDogWeps wrote: »
    I just bought Alaska Air plane tickets...

"I'm taking an awful risk, Lord Vader."

This is why I will never go to a PAX I cant drive too. Luckily Seattle is only an hours drive away.

May your watch be a successful one my brother.

3 time TWDT attendee. One year as House Head Boy and Now Head of House for Slytherin DE.
    4 Year Pax West Attendee
  • Kirby4LifeKirby4Life SumYungGuy In a cabin in the woodsRegistered User regular
    You think they will change the "sold out" to "soon" when the time draws near again??

Also, hay camping buddies!! Long time no see!! (>^~^)>

• RavenHuskyRavenHusky Registered User regular
    Kirby4Life wrote: »
    You think they will change the "sold out" to "soon" when the time draws near again??

Also, hay camping buddies!! Long time no see!! (>^~^)>

Most likely. Hopefully tickets go on sale a lot earlier this year since PAX East was earlier this year. I don't want to be in the middle of another final when they do go on sale.

tw787Xr.png

There is the battle raging within me - the helpful side of me who wants to give out tips like "yes, you can buy them on your phone" and "no - hitting F5 on ShowClix for the PAX Seattle search didn't really work at all". The Eff You side doesn't want any more competition. Twitter, Pebble, FB Messenger (for the friends in our own little squad within the F5 Army), and my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 FTW.

Oh - and a memorized credit card number.

keyanEQ2_100x400.gif
  • adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    SanDogWeps wrote: »
    The Eff You side doesn't want any more competition.

Haha! Don't worry your not along. Everyone has those two thoughts while waiting for PAX tickets we just go with the don't be a dick side most often. ;)

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    I used to like this game until I stopped winning... well at least last year. Was only able to get one day and had to source the other three. Thank god for decent gamers! And while I know the rules about badges on the forum, I for one find people in need and sell at face if I have extras like I've done many times.

Hopefully PAX is still a ways away from complete critical mass and changing to a lottery system. Dear god and Robert, please don't. Just...Don't.

And we have a winner for our very first "change/don't change the system!" post!

keyanEQ2_100x400.gif
    Ding Ding Ding!!!! Although to be fair, that post should be counted as eternal and undying.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    If you have a suggestion for how badges should be distributed, feel free to refer to this universal diagram.
    rd05jyb47r0w.png

I vote for steel cage death match in the dark. I choose the power glove. It's so bad.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think the tickets for dummies thread covers about the same remit as this one.

Geth, close this thread.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    To add to this, we do not allow general chat threads.

This discussion has been closed.