As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

kdmitchellkdmitchell Editor -in- Chief of TheOuterhavenClaymont, DelawareRegistered User regular
edited March 2015 in PAX East
Hello Folks,

First of all, if this is incorrect or in the wrong place, mods please let me know =)

So this was the first year attending PAX East as a media personality and it was fun as can be. Really busy and hectic but fun, and hope I can come back and do it again next year. I'll dumping all the content my team and I have put together, with more sitting on the editing PC. If we managed to get a picture of anyone here, let us know and we'll send the full sized one your way.

Thanks!

mod edit: links removed.

zerzhul on

• Options
    craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    Hey there! I was the princess daisy in your cosplay photo set. Thanks for stopping me for a photo :)

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    feel free to post pictures and video in the thread for that, but there's no need for a thread just for your website.

This discussion has been closed.