As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Seventh Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament! It all ends....

123457»

• LadyBeeLadyBee Vancouver BCRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Tonight, we drink!

Haha yes! Tonight we shell have an epic battle.

But please remember to eat something before you show up!!

Buttoneer
    Slytherin OotP HeadGirl.
  • namelessbanananamelessbanana Registered User regular
    A few people have cancelled their tickets for tonight. Currently there are 2 tickets for Gryffindor OotP available.

• InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Tonight, we drink!

Yeeeeaheaheahhh! TONIGHT!

2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • BrakusBrakus Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Anyone willing to trade a Ravenclaw DE for a Hufflepuff OotP or vice versa? Have one of each.

Edit: Nevermind, a set of two came available so I cancelled these singles.

Brakus on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    2 RC OOTP opened up as of now.

why are you smelling it?
  • YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    Change that to 1 RC OotP, and 1 RC DE open, as of this posting.

• ArlendorArlendor Registered User regular
    1 Hufflepuff OOTP has just become available.

• Darq HunterDarq Hunter Registered User regular
    One Hufflepuff DE ticket is going to be available. Money suddenly got too tight to spend on alcohol.

• The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    Can I just say as I drunkenly walk back to my hotel, that was the beat TWDT ever and I am so proud of not only my team but absolutely everyone who came out tonight and everyone I met. We are a great community full of the best type of people and I love every single fuckingmperson who came out tonight. Sorry about the megaphone, and I'm actually not sorry at all, it was great.

I wish you all a great PAX and hope it's everything you want.

Also no mass effect next year, that's super fucking stupid.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Thanks for another amazing year, ravenclaw. it's sad that it was our last. I am certain we will keep up the good drinking spirit with whatever next year's theme is

• UnfetteredUnfettered Registered User regular
    This was right and proper. I was still pretty drunk at 7 when I woke up, so I obviously needed another beer.

Whatever the next regeneration of the crawl is, I will proudly join the ranks of the new "wait, there's a pub crawl?" Team again, next year.

Hufflepuff DE - HoH - Huffledrunk 4 Lyf!

RIP: uncomfortably hot tire vest

u want destiny raid? We be raidin'! XBL: Unfettered
  • altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    I hope all the extremely nice women enjoyed my cheesy but hard thought harry potter themed pick-up lines!
    Another AWESOME pubcrawl! If you want I'll post all my lines since well... this was the last year for this crawl I won't have any use for them!

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Thank you Slytherin for another fun as hell year! It's been a blast being your Head of House for the past three years and I'm gonna miss riding under the Slytherin banner with all of you.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • OptimusbryOptimusbry Event Designer Long Beach CARegistered User regular
    Congratulations Slytherin DE!! You guys killed it this year and retain the cup FOREVER!! Thank you everyone for coming out, we raised $4836.85 for Child's Play! You are all amazing people and I'm glad to have competed with you.

Nintendo ID: Optimusbry :: Xbox Live: Optimus Bry :: PSN: Optimusbry :: Steam ID: Optimus Bry
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    10/10 would drink again

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I'm sad as hell I got too wasted to remember to try and win the Slytherin banner... oh well, such is life. Glad to have helped win the cup forever!

I also have no idea what happened to the broom I bought in the charity auction earlier in the night, I hope it helps sweep any competition in the future!

• Bau5Bau5 PDXRegistered User regular
    I don't remember there being an auction for the Slytherin banner. All I remember is after the the bar closed, I went to get pizza from across the street of Linda's. Then when I came out, everyone was suddenly gone. I don't know when the final auction happened :(

2015 PAX Prime: Badge(s) [ ] Transportation [ ] Hotel [ ] TWDT replacement [ ] Party Pants [ ]

TWDT Slytherin Death Eater - 2012
    TWDT Slytherin Death Eater - 2013
    TWDT Slytherin Death Eater - 2014
  • altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    So... what's next? who is taking the mantle? What shall we do? I cannot... CANNOT attend pax without the epic pub crawl!

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
    The same organizing group is already in talks about future themes. Don't worry, it won't be forgotten.

• PunkJrPunkJr Decepticon Infiltrator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    @Optimusbry‌ & myself are heading up the planning for next year. We won't let you down, don't you worry.

daaeZs9.png
    PunkJr
    Pirate, Stormtrooper, Decepticon
    Yes, my middle name really is MEGATRON
    Former Ravenclaw Death Eaters Head of House
  • GT RacerGT Racer Registered User regular
    As usual, another amazing tournament! It was an honor to get Huffledrunk with all of you again.

• grandmaesterzarkgrandmaesterzark Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Guys and gals, all over the internet I see PAX East stuff and it's making me impatient. Any news on this years PAX Prime drinking tournament? Us Altmann crew members are getting restless...

SrYRCjk.png

• skitterbugskitterbug Registered User regular
    I'm with you. Trying my best to be patient, but I'm like a shark and there's blood in the water. Owo

*~o(^.^)o~*
    I think it's way too early for Prime 2015 barcrawl info. Last I knew, the crew that finished out the TWDT were planning to organize a 2015 crawl with a new theme. I am sure we'll here from them when that happens :)

Geth, close this thread.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.