As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cut out one cookie and two more shall be baked. Hail Cookie Brigade!

2»

• Options
    nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    I noticed that some of you guys are making cookies with peanut butter? How careful are you guys with keeping the cookies sealed? I have a friend who's allergic to peanuts who I've been trying to get to come to PAX.

wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    It doesn't really matter how well the cookies are sealed since the people receiving them will just be opening them and eating them anyway.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    It occurs to me that might have come across as unnecessarily hostile and you might have been talking about cookie cross contamination rather than airborne peanut dust.

The cookies are individually packaged in ziplock bags, and are typically labeled, especially if they contain allergens.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    nsane wrote: »
    I noticed that some of you guys are making cookies with peanut butter? How careful are you guys with keeping the cookies sealed? I have a friend who's allergic to peanuts who I've been trying to get to come to PAX.

The bottom line is that someone with allergies needs to be mindful and take the correct precautions for them. We make think all the cookies are sealed, but sometimes they open or get torn. You don't have to have a cookie because you come to pax. If the allergy is super severe, they have to consider that maybe someone who played a game before them was snacking on peanuts and left dust on the pieces/controller or maybe someone in line next to them eats a pb sandwich for lunch.

tl;dr: we try to be mindful of allergies, but can't 100% guarantee anything.

HI3789R.png