As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The I'm Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today [job] Thread

19495969798100»

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Also for it to be science you have to do it multiple times to see if there's any changes. So just start blasting coworkers randomly.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    I think NDGT and Bill Nye would be proud of us right now.

• Options
    L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    Look, you just need a bottle of Purell and a detonation cap, with a short (time duration) fuse, and you're good to go. Unscrew the little pump cap thing, and put the other one, and throw it in there.

I don't actually know a thing of what I'm talking about, just what I've learned from watching MythBusters.

• Options
    The cafe downstairs is run by food wizards.

French dip with jalapeno mayo?

Why yes, I am in flavor country, thank you for noticing.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    One of my coworkers that I really don't like just told me today that they are leaving for a new job sometime soonish.

I'm trying to be positive. It's pretty difficult for this to be a bad change. I just hope that they don't try and promote from within because I think in this situation it would be really healthy for us to have some new blood in the office.

• Options
    I just devoured all of that sandwich in five minutes, just the entire eight inches of hot beef right down my throat.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I just devoured all of that sandwich in five minutes, just the entire eight inches of hot beef right down my throat.

That's not a bad way to spend a lunch break

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    They must be painting something really awesome in the shed next door to my office, my coffee tastes like MEK

Okay now I am concerned that you even know what methyl ethyl ketone tastes like...

That shit will kill you and fast.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Oh my

• Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Right now, someone is hastily scribbling notes and dripping with sweat all over their slash-fic and I dont even care. That's how good that sandwich was.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    I had to link this, as an example of what I was talking about earlier regarding freelance writing jobs: http://gamejournalismjobs.com/?job=victory-point-is-looking-for-contributors
    We can’t offer pay per article payment, but the best contributor of the month earns 30 dollars. This is determined by your views, and your quality of work.

The employee of the month is the only one who gets paid!

• Options
    msuitepyonmsuitepyon Registered User regular
    @Darth Waiter I wish I could believe you but sullying a French dip with mayonnaise is repugnant.

• Options
    msuitepyon wrote: »
    Darth Waiter I wish I could believe you but sullying a French dip with mayonnaise is repugnant.

It was a light spread of jalapeno mayo.

Keep up.

This discussion has been closed.