As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is there such a thing as a good iPhone+Android dock/clock?

BiweeklyAaronBiweeklyAaron Registered User regular
I have an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy Tab, and was wondering if there's any good dock/clocks out there that are able to charge both. Almost all the stuff I've seen out there tends to be for one or the other, just thought I'd ask if anyone here has any good suggestions.

Thanks,

• Options
    L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    There are none that have a universal adaptor.
    I've seen some that have a gaggle of wires underneath/behind, but none that have a single slot, because that's impossible. iPhones need their special shitty connectors, and those are incompatible with the rest of the world. You either get a one that works for a specific version of an iPhone, or with the rest of the devices.
    If there is somehow such a miraculous device, I've not seen it.

• Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    I have an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy Tab, and was wondering if there's any good dock/clocks out there that are able to charge both. Almost all the stuff I've seen out there tends to be for one or the other, just thought I'd ask if anyone here has any good suggestions.

Thanks,

You could get an induction charger that works for both but I don't think either of those devices comes ready for that sort of thing and you'd have to swap out a panel on the phone / tablet to make it work.