As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 3-25-15: They're gone.... and they left a freaking tree.

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
New Avengers #32, bro moment, in the face of impossible odds.
Thor's team fights two Beyonders. Just two.

newavengers32a_zpsaybmqqul.jpg

newavengers32b_zpsi8ql3bq8.jpg

And Starbrand dies but kills the other one. And then a whole slew of them appear.

newavengers32c_zpsxczj9qqp.jpg

newavengers32d_zpsdlapd3te.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #32, Emma and Alex ask, what was Scott's Revolution about? And then watch Scott say something really un-Scott like and really not cool.
uncannyxmen32a_zpscnqimftz.jpg

uncannyxmen32b_zpselahedcm.jpg

uncannyxmen32c_zpsuyd8iatb.jpg

uncannyxmen32d_zpsmqanxemg.jpg

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Where...did Thor get his hammer and how is he lifting it

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    that's an evil Thor's hammer from another universe, you have to be unworthy to wield it.

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    that's an evil Thor's hammer from another universe, you have to be unworthy to wield it.

That's why he smiles when he can't lift it. He gets to die the person he should be.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular

I say this having absolutely no knowledge of anything in this particular storyline, but that sounds really dumb

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Green wrote: »

I say this having absolutely no knowledge of anything in this particular storyline, but that sounds really dumb

Evil Thor is named Thorr.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    First people complained about Doc Ock switching brains with Spider-man and now Thor's evil twin from another dimension is just to silly for people.

I swear its like nobody appreciates the classic silly sci fi tropes anymore.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    To be honest, an Unworthy Hammer sounds like something people would take to pretty big. I mean, if the idea is only people who are 100% worthy can't lift it...