As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

If you die trying, climb a pile of corpses. [Oreshika]

2»

• skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Also I feel like a lot of guides get really down on Fencers, but Fencer secret arts are incredible.
    Their counter abilities do ABSURD damage and cost no vigor at all.
    That said a Gunner or Archer can one shot a boss with theirs, so...

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Supposedly, Fencers are actually the best users of heavy armour, as Wreckers have an evasion-penalty.

People sometimes miss that swords have a chance to hit multiple enemies.

Wreckers also have completely awful hit rates. Sure you do damage WHEN YOU HIT, but I'd rather hit more often for less.

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
  • Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    According to The Drop, there's going to be a demo for this game Tuesday, so if you know anyone who hasn't pulled the trigger yet, point them that way.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
    edited March 2015
    Alright so I'm in the Runaway Whatever dungeon, and I need candles or something to light the various paths?
    Now, I found the green candle inside the dungeon, and I bought the red candle at the general store of all places, but I can't for the life of me find the blue candle. Should I be checking in other dungeons?

skyknyt on
    Tycho wrote:
    edited March 2015
    Pretty much. They can also be bought for fantastical sums at general stores. I recommend finding the Wooden Tag (は) in a certain part of Heptacolour Hotsprings. Then, look for cats.

But Runaway's Descent runs on pokemon-rules. You don't strictly need Flash for anything.

PLA on
    That particular door has been taunting me since my very first dungeon outing. The Tag is in Heptacolor eh?

Tycho wrote:
    Yes.
    Dark blue, red, purple, green, light blue, yellow, white.

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    The spring colors do vary based on each person's game though. That combo may not get you where you want to go.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    This one, this one will.

So some of my favorite gods disappear completely (?!) or get disowned (Akoma/Ukoma)

What causes this? Is there any way to reverse it?

Tycho wrote:
    Story-reasons. As far as I've heard, there's no way to undo it.

suuuuuuuuucks

Tycho wrote:
  • OrivonOrivon Happy Fun Ball They/ThemRegistered User regular
    The PS blog put up a post today about an in-game competition that lasts until the 10th. The goal is to wrack up points in Wailer's Way by killing oni.

The main reason I'm posting this is that the post also has a link to a sweepstakes where they're giving away two signed art books.
    18169897691_c945a918c0_z.jpg

If you're interested in it, all you have to do is pick your favorite male god and female god. You have until the 3rd if you want to enter.

edited May 2015
    Europe also has the thing in-game, today. http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/05/28/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-gets-new-wailers-way-labyrinth-contest-starts-today/
    Well, in theory. I can't actually access it yet.

No post on sweepstakes, so far.

PLA on
    I'm a little sad I can't vote for Akoma+Unkoma for both male AND female god

Tycho wrote:
    I like Kodama no Netaro and Atagoya Momiji.