As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Heroes of the Storm] If you will not serve me in this life, you will do so in the next!

19495969798100»

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I want lady diablo plz

I wouldn't mind if they just made it a skin

• autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    The cinematic does have the Prime Evil Diablo instead of OG Diablo.

I'd expect a skin but maybe they're thinking of making it a standalone hero?

It will probably be a skin, just not on Diablo. Maybe on some other, female, Diablo 3 hero...

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular

It will probably be a skin, just not on Diablo. Maybe on some other, female, Diablo 3 hero...

that would be so confusing

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular
    Is there an actual EU/NA server? Haven't seen any options for servers.

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

That's probably because they had the assets for that one sitting around.

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I'm hoping that the reason you can't view that cinematic in-game is because they're working on a fresh new one for release that's a bit more substantive than four people jumping around in a desert.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Come one, come all, the new thread is up!

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/197556/heroes-of-the-storm-heroes-of-the-wang#latest

Stolen from Ceno who stole it from me who stole it from Bobykins Flymo who stole it from me!

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Am I insane or is Gazlowe the single worst character in any game, ever?

Holy balls was that game unpleasant to play. Never again.

• dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    So holy hell, if you're having FPS problems, follow their instructions for nuking your map and shader cache. AMAZING improvement so far, like doubled on "medium" for me. (I haven't tried their recommended "high" yet.)

This discussion has been closed.