As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Club PA Pins!

• KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    I would... fifth?... a PA Club forum.

I'm interested in seeing the designs for this year. I am not hot on the gold pins since they tend to tarnish with fingerprints easily. Darn my acid fingers! I have a beautiful crime scene print right on the face of my last club pin.

• giantrygiantry Registered User regular
    Hi guys, I signed up for club PA on the 18th and I haven't gotten the email about the code and pin. Do you guys know how long it takes for them to send it out?

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Took 10 days for me to get my code email, it just arrived last night. Check those spam folders too.

• HijumpHijump Registered User regular
    Yea its coming close to 2 months for me T,T checked my spam folder and everything.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    email customerservice@penny-arcade.com and/or merch@penny-arcade.com

• AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Checks out.

Source: Am calendar.

• PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Checks out.

Source: Am calendar.

Wait, so its @fishfishmonkeyhatcalendar now?

Fish is ON POINT

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • blighttdmblighttdm NYRegistered User regular
    So if I started my Club PA membership in April do I fall in the 2014 or the 2015 mailing?

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    blighttdm wrote: »
    So if I started my Club PA membership in April do I fall in the 2014 or the 2015 mailing?

It was confirmed that any subscriptions after PAX South (late January) and forward would get the year 2 pin.

• DahamburglerDahamburgler Registered User regular
    It appears my Club PA expired. Do you usually receive an email? I expected to get something telling me it was time to renew. I've done it now, but does that mean I'll get my pin late?

No email when it expires. Just resubscribe. And i think they said anybody with a subscription at x date (january im pretty sure) you will get a pin

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    I never got my second Year 1 pin from renewing in December. :/

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I'm moving next week, will the package be forwarded (if it ships via USPS) or should I email someone to update my address?

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    were I you, I would email merch@penny-arcade.com and possibly also customerservice@penny-arcade.com

I would guess it will probably be forwarded if it's using USPS, but better safe than sorry.

• LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    I never got my second Year 1 pin from renewing in December. :/
    Me too. I figured I would wait till my next renew after 2015/06/18 that way maybe I can convince them to send both at once

• NorthNorth Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    were I you, I would email merch@penny-arcade.com and possibly also

I would guess it will probably be forwarded if it's using USPS, but better safe than sorry.

Just emailing customerservice@penny-arcade.com will work. Include your shipping address to save time.

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    yeah I haven't got any of my club PA pins..guess I should check on that..I'm just a patient guy LOL

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I'm moving in a few weeks... thank you guys for reminding me about this not being in yet.

• LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    So this upcoming pin will be my first ClubPA pin... Did you guys get shipping notifications last year, or did the pin just magically show up?

• adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    Magically showed up.

ChMDm4Y.png
    I'm pretty sure tweets or something went out saying they were going (then again this could've just been from people receiving them), but they go in waves, and it's all random as far as we know.

• SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I have yet to get my Club PA pin either. I started subscribing either November or December last year.

• Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I only just realized my 6 month membership had finished a month ago.
    Just renewed then. They need to remind us when to renew, I can be trusted to remember stuff, way too many brain squires causing trouble in my head.

yeah I don't think I'm gonna get a Y1 pin. I ordered in December, but because of the holiday it didn't get processed till January. oh well, just means something to trade for!

• SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I just checked my Club PA status, and I run out in July. So I guess I started in January. It was within the first year, so I expect to get a first year pin, but still haven't received.

• KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    They have not made an announcement about design, so my guess is that they have not shipped yet because they have not been finalized. Patience :)

• BrushwoodMuttBrushwoodMutt Registered User regular
    To get into the Club PA event at Prime, do you need the actual pin or does anyone know the method used to verify members? (roundabout question to know how crucial is getting the pin prior to August?)

To get into the Club PA event at Prime, do you need the actual pin or does anyone know the method used to verify members? (roundabout question to know how crucial is getting the pin prior to August?)

The pin isn't required, the emails will explain all. The pin just makes you look like a bamf.

Previous events you just show up, really. Only clubpa members will get the info so only they/we will know where to go. Could be different this year but see what happens, pa will tell you beforehand anyway.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The hard part is the secret handshake.

• merchmistressmerchmistress Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Make sure to shoot us an email if you have not received your previous club PA pin and keep in mind any info would be sent to the email you signed up with. I know it sounds simple, but most often thats the issue we run into. Lets get you your pins! Because bamf. Now... Back to these little blue boxes...

merchmistress on
  • evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Any word on the year 2 Club PA pin?

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
    I too would also like to know what is happening with the Year 2 Club PA pin

8fuuo_RK.png
  • 2slayeru2slayeru Mount Gambier, South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I also like pins and pin related chat.

• LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    I sent them an email on june 9th to see is about getting my 2014 pin from my renewal in Dec. and received
    Hey ****,

We haven't shipped any pins out this year because we are waiting for the new Club PA 2015 pins to arrive still. I believe that we are expecting to receive them next month. If you'd like a 2014 we can get that shipped out to you. If you are happy waiting for a 2015 that will arrive sometime next month.

Regards,

I'm hoping to get both once I renew here in a week or so :)