As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Urban Dead] If TITZ hits Mycock enough times, WANG will explode all over them.

1394041424345»

• Options
    TITZHQTITZHQ Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Occasionally one will wander through and ask me if I need anything. It's quite odd.

You see Shorn, we at TITZ HQ realize something that seems lost on so many players. It's a game. That's it, just a game. Couple minutes of fun each day and then we move on with our lives. Boredom as you know, sets in fast with this game. Since there's really no way to win or lose it's only a question of time before you either shake it up, or abandon it. Being TITZ...well....shaking it up is always our best option. :)

Few days ago our blog kinda spelled it out. http://home.comcast.net/~titzhq/mainblog.html So that's the scoop, and you see the results. Mockridge is alive again and it was TITZ that rebuilt it. We'd like to think it was a joint operation between us and the revitalized WANG? If not, ok. Whatever works. But for now, this is the game we play. See you out there!

TITZHQ on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Update: Ok WANG, you've probably noticed that many of the TITZ that were inside buildings in the Mycock area have left. We've got some new fish to fry and we intend on messing with them for a while. Fun stuff. To that end we leave you the rebuilt Mockridge. Take care of it and defend it well. You'll still see us around in the area and we might even break into a building or two. But rest assured we have our targets and they're not WANG. Basically, you leave us alone... we'll leave you alone. Fair nuff?

It's been nice, guys. :wink:

TITZHQ on
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    oh, go away

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    oh, go away

*smooch*
    ...you tease you.

TITZHQ on
  • Options
    MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    So I recently got to thinking of this game again. Had some good times with it, it's a non-time consuming game that you can play during high periods of study.

Anyone else still active?

3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.